The Official 2023-24 Football (Soccer) Thread

Nova Carmina

7 hours ago, Nova Carmina said:

Ah, I see now!

And under this new coach, Wisla's goal difference is: first half, 1-6, second half, 11-7.  

Resovia 1 Wisla 1 :angry: Rodado scores in the 90th minute. That leaves five added minutes to try and protect the lead. They didn't even make it through 60 seconds. 

14 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Resovia 1 Wisla 1 :angry: Rodado scores in the 90th minute. That leaves five added minutes to try and protect the lead. They didn't even make it through 60 seconds. 

"The most dangerous time is just after you've scored a goal" -- Every Analyst Ever

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

What was Klopp so happy about after Everton's second? Smile from ear to ear...   :wtf:

That was the bewildered bemused grimace of a man confronted with the ultimate cock-up.

Edited by Nova Carmina
  • Like 1

On 4/24/2024 at 1:55 PM, Nova Carmina said:

That was the bewildered bemused grimace of a man confronted with the ultimate cock-up.

If Germany fails again this Summer, he might take the national team job. They say it's unlikely, but you never know. 

10 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

If Germany fails again this Summer, he might take the national team job. They say it's unlikely, but you never know. 

It wouldn't surprise me at all. A guy like that needs some focus for his intensity; I don't see him sitting in rocking chair and reading on his porch. He has said he'd never manage in England again, but that leaves a lot of room elsewhere.

• Like 1

On 5/2/2024 at 10:44 AM, blackhawkrush said:

Polish Cup final: Wisla 2 Pogon 1 after ET. :7up: Satrustegui ties the game in the 90+9 minute. Three minutes into extra time, Rodado makes it 2-1. I am drinking tonight. 

Cracovia 5 Gornik 0 :rr: Let the good times roll.