Last movie you watched, v.2

yyz305

Moonfall

How did Halle Berry manage to get through this piece of garbage?  This “film” is one of the worst productions I’ve ever seen.  Berry should be embarrassed.  

19 hours ago, Principled Man said:

Moonfall

How did Halle Berry manage to get through this piece of garbage?  This “film” is one of the worst productions I’ve ever seen.  Berry should be embarrassed.  

Look at who directed it.  Only reason he still gets work from a mini major like Lionsgate instead of a big studio is because he directed ID4.  It ain't 1996 anymore.  His movies are heavy on effects and thin on story and script.

Edited by invisible airwave

1 hour ago, invisible airwave said:

Look at who directed it.  Only reason he still gets work from a mini major like Lionsgate instead of a big studio is because he directed ID4.  It ain't 1996 anymore.  His movies are heavy on effects and thin on story and script.

I knew next to nothing about the film, so I recorded it on the DVR and checked it out.  I got so disgusted that I fast-forwarded to the last 15 minutes, just to see how they would “save the world”.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

I watched Sandra Bullock's other movie Premonition last week. 

The reason why a lot of people hate it & gave it bad reviews is because of the ending.  

It's a pointless, disappointing film. You wonder why you wasted your time watching it. 

220px-Premonitionmp.jpg

Edited by Krystal

I wanna adopt a male tabby cat

so I can call him Mr. Tibbs!! :smile::smile::smile::smile:

Sidney-Poitier-as-detecti-001.jpg?width=

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, invisible airwave said:

Apparently, the movie is in international territories this weekend.  The states don't get it until a couple of weeks.

I could take or leave the movie, to be honest.  Looks like a rental at best.

I'm not a big fan of Clooney, he's always got the same mannerisms, the twitches, the head swivels and the slow enunciations when he's explaining something. He's just Clooney doing Clooney whether he's Batman or Seth Gecko.

I just realized how much my stepfather looks like Steve Martin.

220px-Parenthood_(film)_poster.png

• Like 2

19 hours ago, treeduck said:

I'm not a big fan of Clooney, he's always got the same mannerisms, the twitches, the head swivels and the slow enunciations when he's explaining something. He's just Clooney doing Clooney whether he's Batman or Seth Gecko.

Still my favorite Rodriguez movie.  He may be Clooney but he's done better films as director than some foot fetish guy has done as actor.  Confessions of a Dangerous Mind is quite underrated and worth it just for Sam Rockwell alone.