Andre Antunes and His Metal

Wandering Hermit

To get as mad as the girl in the car I'd have to get mad at about 100 different things, 100 different situations and gradually go up in stages. Then maybe I'd be up at that anger level. Unlikely though obviously.

I'm not sure I can find 100 things to even start that escalation. I just had a sandwich so I guess I'll have to try again closer to dinner time.

• Like 2

There are some cops that are trigger happy but I doubt very many of them want to cut off his balls. These are much more entertaining than what is actually supposed to be metal music as it's played these days.

What is your problem with how metal is played these days?

There are some cops that are trigger happy but I doubt very many of them want to cut off his balls. These are much more entertaining than what is actually supposed to be metal music as it's played these days.

A lot of the singing parts are growling and screaming and I'm not a fan of that. For instance I like newer Opeth but not the earlier stuff. Musically I like most of it but not so much with their version of singing.

A lot of the singing parts are growling and screaming and I'm not a fan of that. For instance I like newer Opeth but not the earlier stuff. Musically I like most of it but not so much with their version of singing.

There are plenty of clean singing bands out there. Growling took a little bit to grow on me. There are a number of bands where no other vocal style is going to work to make the band who they are. For example, Lamb Of God would not sound right with clean vocals. Much the same way Iron Maiden wouldn't sound right with a growler. The vocal style has it's place but it's certainly oversaturated the genre at times too.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1