The Tragically Hip - Saskadelphia EP

The Tragically Hip are releasing a new EP titled Saskadelphia, which is available tomorrow.

Check it out below.

Rolling Stone

The Tragically Hip Unearth Surprise ‘New’ Album ‘Saskadelphia’

The Globe and Mail

The inside story of The Tragically Hip’s Saskadelphia, the band’s first new album since the death of Gord Downie

Edited by RushFanForever

Can anyone suggest a good latter day TH release?

After Fully Completely they lost me. The music got less driving, less rock and more meandering in a bald Michael Stipe way.

Neil mentioned in his book Traveling Music: The Soundtrack to My Life and Times, that another favorite Hip album he liked listening to in the car was

(1998).

A side note - The album features a song called 'Vapour Trails', which is spelled the Canadian way.

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 1

Can anyone suggest a good latter day TH release?

After Fully Completely they lost me. The music got less driving, less rock and more meandering in a bald Michael Stipe way.

I think they stay in that mode for most of the rest of their career. But I still really like Phantom Power, In Violet Light, and Man Machine Poem

• Like 1

I'm a big fan of Road Apples so I'm excited to hear this tomorrow. If it's good, I hope they're able to unearth some other lost tracks.

Road Apples is so f***ing great. They’re fully formed out of the gate. Great dynamics and the singing is so pushing the edge of his range. Cordelia - holy shit.