Keith Olbermann POS at 62

JohnRogers

Now Olbermann is saying that no vaccines should be shipped to Texas because they're ending tgeir mask mandate.

:facepalm:

Have your :facepalm: :facepalm: ready for when some jerk comes along saying, “yeah, he’s right”.

This IS RS....

Now Olbermann is saying that no vaccines should be shipped to Texas because they're ending tgeir mask mandate.

I don't for one second believe that's a good idea but I have zero sympathy for anyone that gets sick because they are anti-vaxxers or anti-maskers. Don't want to see them die but no sympathy otherwise.

• Like 1

Last night, Chris Cuomo, whose brother is currently embroiled in a scandal related to intentionally misrepresenting how many people died as a result of his order that nursing homes admit COVID patients last year, was talking about how irresponsible it was for Texas to end its mask mandate. He expressed concern about the danger that posed to the spread of the virus. About 15 minutes later, he asked his guest, a woman who I think is a doctor, whether the federal government had any recourse against Texas, perhaps by limiting the amount of vaccine Texas received.

I'm not a doctor myself, but which would be more likely to increase the spread of the virus, the government not ordering people to wear masks (which, of course, doesn't prohibit people from doing so voluntarily) or the government limiting the amount of vaccine available to citizens?

Last night, Chris Cuomo, whose brother is currently embroiled in a scandal related to intentionally misrepresenting how many people died as a result of his order that nursing homes admit COVID patients last year, was talking about how irresponsible it was for Texas to end its mask mandate. He expressed concern about the danger that posed to the spread of the virus. About 15 minutes later, he asked his guest, a woman who I think is a doctor, whether the federal government had any recourse against Texas, perhaps by limiting the amount of vaccine Texas received.

I'm not a doctor myself, but which would be more likely to increase the spread of the virus, the government not ordering people to wear masks (which, of course, doesn't prohibit people from doing so voluntarily) or the government limiting the amount of vaccine available to citizens?

But that element of the plan is the feature, not the bug. It's not about limiting the spread of the virus, it about trying to optimize things so that the ones who do get it are the "right" people.