The Earl RUSHHEAD666 Polls: Episode 1: Accept - Eat the Heat (1989) vs Journey's first three allbums: Journey, Look into the Future and Next

treeduck

The Earl RUSHHEAD666 Polls: Episode 1  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• The 1989 album from Accept - Eat the Heat
    • The first three albums from Journey - Journey (1975) Look into the Future (1976) & Next (1977)

Was Balls To The Wall supposed to be comedy? Because I always saw Accept as a joke due to that song. Literally had no idea people actually liked them until I joined here.

The same goes for one of Earl's other favorites, Y&T.

Y&T kill. They had one of the greatest 4 album runs in 80s metal.

They're metal? Summertime Girls seems to go against that lol.

SG is an outlier. Try Squeeze, Hungry for Rock, Mean Streak, Masters & Slaves, Straight Thru the Heart or something like that to get a fairer picture.

Was Balls To The Wall supposed to be comedy? Because I always saw Accept as a joke due to that song. Literally had no idea people actually liked them until I joined here.

The next Earl poll will involve Y&T.

vs Aldo Nova?

You know if they go up against someone like Kansas, Y&T will likely get their ass kicked.

• Like 1

vs Aldo Nova?

You know if they go up against someone like Kansas, Y&T will likely get their ass kicked.

It's up!

With Journey without Steve Perry, as a lead singer, and Arnel Pineda, being their lead singer, and for starting their first three c.ds, and albums without Steve in the band, and group, yet, I went with them. Not including Arnel, as the lead singer, now, I've still liked Journey, and not liking Accept.
  • Like 1

vs Aldo Nova?

Aldo Nova is in the latest Earl poll. :hail:

• Like 1

Earl’s connection to Y&T is that he’s buddies with one of the members so that probably adds to his liking. His connection to Accept’s Balls to the Wall is his left and right testicles.

Hey JB!!

Yes! Friends with John and Mike. Knew everyone very well. I have hung out with ACCEPT too a few times. Talked to Wolf online. He's great!

Herbie Herbert was the manager for young Journey before Steve Perry and also for Y&T. One band was going to sign with CBS the other would get SHITE A&M.

They flipped a fuckking coin and Journey won the coin toss and got CBS. Hence KABOOM!

Y&T got A&M which was like the outhouse compared to the penthouse.

Oh well.

• Like 1

Earl will be watching. :smoke:

HAHAHAHA! Dude! You know me come on! I HATE EAT THE HEAT! JUNK!

The first three Journey albums!!!!

I bought a new copy of Eat the Heat just before I did this thread, that inspired it! I think the album is excellent now!