You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Right, err, alright sergeant, leave this to me. Err, now then sir, you are Attila the Hun.

I won't say I'm glad to see you, but boy, am I glad to see you. :whipgirl:

Cross the threshold, arrive, ingress, gain admittance, infiltrate. Ah Mr. Notlob, ah park your hips on the sitting device.

No, we prefer to stand, thank you, colonel. :cool: :cool:

73 has asked me to request all of you at home to stand when the great moment arrives, although we here in this thread will be carrying on with our humorous vignettes and spoofs in the ordinary way. :joker:

No look, I can't hang about. It's take it or leave... we got to get back to... er... Paris.

...100 miles south of Turin, 100 east of Pisa, 500 miles west of Bilbao. :codger:
  • Like 2

Right, err, alright sergeant, leave this to me. Err, now then sir, you are Attila the Hun.

Cross the threshold, arrive, ingress, gain admittance, infiltrate. Ah Mr. Notlob, ah park your hips on the sitting device.

73 has asked me to request all of you at home to stand when the great moment arrives, although we here in this thread will be carrying on with our humorous vignettes and spoofs in the ordinary way. :joker:

No look, I can't hang about. It's take it or leave... we got to get back to... er... Paris.

...100 miles south of Turin, 100 east of Pisa, 500 miles west of Bilbao. :codger:

Well, Your_Lion off to a really great start there. Remember the Yorkshireman has got 11 years, 2 months, 26 days, 9 hours, 3 minutes, 27.4 seconds to beat.
  • Like 2

Well, Your_Lion off to a really great start there. Remember the Yorkshireman has got 11 years, 2 months, 26 days, 9 hours, 3 minutes, 27.4 seconds to beat.

In this picture we cannot see Mr. Your_Lion of 13, The Cresent, Belmont. Mr. Your_Lion, will you stand up please. :bang bang: :pussy:
  • Like 2

In this picture we cannot see Mr. Your_Lion of 13, The Cresent, Belmont. Mr. Your_Lion, will you stand up please. :bang bang: :pussy:

I don't know whether he can, sir... he's in a state of Itsubishi Kyoko McSayonara.
  • Like 2

I don't know whether he can, sir... he's in a state of Itsubishi Kyoko McSayonara.

Oh, what kind of heartless fiend could do that to a man? :(
  • Like 2

Well he had to, didn't he? I mean, be fair, there was nothing else he could do. I mean, I had transgressed the unwritten law. ;)
  • Like 2

Well he had to, didn't he? I mean, be fair, there was nothing else he could do. I mean, I had transgressed the unwritten law. ;)

Oh my goodness. I do beg your pardon. How dreadful! The first day in my new parish, I completely ... so sorry!
  • Like 2

Oh my goodness. I do beg your pardon. How dreadful! The first day in my new parish, I completely ... so sorry!

Unfortunately, the effect you have on your colleagues :hug2: I'm afraid that I've got no option but to sack you.
  • Like 2

Unfortunately, the effect you have on your colleagues :hug2: I'm afraid that I've got no option but to sack you.

Now you may think that this is very harsh behaviour but let me tell you that our management consultants actually queried the necessity for us to employ a pantomime horse at all.
  • Like 1

It was the end of the joke. Joke warfare was banned at a special session of the Geneva Convention, and in 1950 the last remaining copy of the joke was laid to rest here in the Northamptonshire countryside, never to be told again.
  • Like 2

It was the end of the joke. Joke warfare was banned at a special session of the Geneva Convention, and in 1950 the last remaining copy of the joke was laid to rest here in the Northamptonshire countryside, never to be told again.

Ha, ha, ha, very good :laughing guy: What a good punchline. Pity we missed that. Still, never mind, we can always do it again. Make a series out of it.
  • Like 2

Ha, ha, ha, very good :laughing guy: What a good punchline. Pity we missed that. Still, never mind, we can always do it again. Make a series out of it.

Sorry Sir, but there's trouble at Studio Five!
  • Like 2

Do we have any figures on how scared they are?
  • Like 2

This column represents 23% of the population. This column represents 28% of the population, and this column represents 43% of the population. :codger:
  • Like 2

This column represents 23% of the population. This column represents 28% of the population, and this column represents 43% of the population. :codger:

I am myself indifferent honest, but then I could accuse me of such things that it were better my mother had not borne me.
  • Like 2

I am myself indifferent honest, but then I could accuse me of such things that it were better my mother had not borne me.

He was not at all the kind of person you'd expect to pulverize his opponent into a bloody mass of flesh and raw bone, spitting teeth and fragments of gum into a ring which had become one man's hell and Simon's glory. :banana:
  • Like 2

Hey Mr. Robert, Mr. Robert. Did you expect your boy to last the full twenty-eight seconds?

I am now extremely hopeful that Ron will break the world record for remaining underground. :rose:

Yes... yes... it's just it's so goddamn painful in here... what's the problem?
  • Like 2

Hey Mr. Robert, Mr. Robert. Did you expect your boy to last the full twenty-eight seconds?

I am now extremely hopeful that Ron will break the world record for remaining underground. :rose:

Gentlemen! I have bad news. This room is surrounded by film. :scared: Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

Gentlemen! I have bad news. This room is surrounded by film. :scared:

Unfortunately, we're not allowed to show you some of the performance that won them an award, but I assure you it was of the very highest standard, was it not, Lady Organs?
  • Like 2

Unfortunately, we're not allowed to show you some of the performance that won them an award, but I assure you it was of the very highest standard, was it not, Lady Organs?

So anyway, I said to her, I said, they can't afford :chickendance: on what he earns. I mean, for a start, the feathers get up your nose.
  • Like 2

So anyway, I said to her, I said, they can't afford :chickendance: on what he earns. I mean, for a start, the feathers get up your nose.

Yes. To be absolutely blunt you're worried about your enormous hooter.
  • Like 2

And now a film about a man with a tape recorder up his brother's nose.
  • Like 1

And now a film about a man with a tape recorder up his brother's nose.

Oh Simon, are you going to do anything or are you just going to show me films all evening? :cheerleader:
  • Like 2