:) Hey everybody!

I'm very new here {first day}! This might be a somewhat "odd" first post. But I don't know where else to put this...

Looking for group photos of Rush that were taken from between 1970 {maybe 1969 even} t o 1973. Also trying to find transcribed lyrics to a song by Rush called 'I've Been Runnin''. This song was performed at Laura Secord School...

Get back to me on this,

Thanks!

Starshine

PS: Sorry for enlarging font and changing color. Sight impairment. :)

There isn't any transcribed lyrics for the song 'I've Been Runnin' because it wasn't officially released.

You would probably need to listen to the video clip below and decipher what's being sung.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxiw7kfp9Tw

It would've been nice if the official RUSH YouTube channel could've implemented 'close caption' option on the song for the lyrics to appear.

Regarding finding images on the band between 1969 to 1974, I'd recommend typing in 'RUSH Geddy Lee Alex Lifeson John Rutsey and the year' as a Google image search and see what results come up.

Edited by RushFanForever

nm, this post would've been funny if I'd read the thread title correctly. Edited by JARG
  • Like 2

Proving once again that it's a darned good thing Rush was forced into upgrading their lyric-writing drummer!

Did Rutsey write this? I thought Ged wrote all their Pre-Peart stuff

Here Again was Alex' lyrics.

I did read once that John had written down lyrics for most of the first album but tore them up for some reason.

• Like 1

:) Hey everybody!

Thanks for that lyric work!...

Still looking for early group photos {and by "early" I'm thinking 1970...maybe 1969 even...to 1973}...

Asking because I'm getting ready to create a webpage dedicated to John Rutsey and his time with Rush. Also looking at making an animated film about Rush during their early days.

Get back to me,

Thanks!.

Starshine :)