Didn't know where to ask about this. Chinese Coronavirus outbreak?

Entre_Perpetuo

kpQYvlL.jpg

I see people are putting bottles of hand sanitizer on eBay for hundreds of dollars. Simple Business 101. Supply and demand. But seriously, again, we don't need hand sanitizer! That only kills bacteria not viruses!!! Wash your hands with warm water and soap the same way a surgeon washes his or her hands!!

BE SAFE!!!!!

• Like 3

And not only is Tarantino a bad film maker he's stupid and thinks he's a tough guy. Look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Gb03nGXtE

Makes millions off celebrity, wants to fight a guy for taking his picture at Sundance.

:laughing guy:

Typical Hollywood piece of garbage who thinks he can do anything

Very deflating. I really like him. We all have bad days. He gets a nice paycheck.

Not sure now about anything.

The entire world is shutting down.

"Net boy net girl, spread your virus around the world......."

Neil was ahead of his time.

Of course I changed the lyric.

No sports for 30 days. I might go fuckking crazy.

Glad I already am. lol

Earl what's going on here? What's going on here??? What's going on here?????? WHAT'S GOING ON HERE????? WHAT'S. GOING. ON. HERE.????? :16ton:

Hahaha! Dude! It's like the end of the world! EVEN DISNEYLAND IS CLOSED TODAY!!!

You'll have to stay inside Earl and listen to death metal! For weeks! :haz: :givebeer:

And not only is Tarantino a bad film maker he's stupid and thinks he's a tough guy. Look at this:

Makes millions off celebrity, wants to fight a guy for taking his picture at Sundance.

Very deflating. I really like him. We all have bad days. He gets a nice paycheck.

Glad I already am. lol

Earl what's going on here? What's going on here??? What's going on here?????? WHAT'S GOING ON HERE????? WHAT'S. GOING. ON. HERE.????? :16ton:

Hahaha! Dude! It's like the end of the world! EVEN DISNEYLAND IS CLOSED TODAY!!!

You'll have to stay inside Earl and listen to death metal! For weeks! :haz: :givebeer:

Hahaha! I think you are right.

I have enough toilet paper, paper towels, water and beer for a month. lol

• Like 1

Glad I already am. lol

It's weird this coronavirus, normally a crisis only happens locally or at worst nationwide but this is worldwide! Every area and interest I have it's corona corona corona! Even Richie Kotzen and Tony Martin and Russell Allen have all given their views on things. And later on Kotzen fired back at the "Blabbermouth Hate Bitches"!!

Lines out the door at our grocery store. What's up with that? I mean, I know why but it's so weird.

That didn’t happen here. People just hoarded the toilet paper, tissues, hand sanitizer, and those useless masks. That was a week or two ago. Food hasn’t and won’t be a problem. Hand sanitizer and masks are still gone but I can find tissue and toilet paper without too much trouble. This’ll happen in the USA too. That is, paper products will be more readily available...unless EVERY tp factory is based outside the states. Which of course they aren’t

• Like 1

Glad I already am. lol

TokyoDisney and DisneySea (the next door Disney park) and Universal Studios Japan have been closed for a few weeks now

• Like 1

Glad I already am. lol

Who gives a shit about his paycheck? For me, he's made 3 movies I've enjoyed. Others have been not so good or terrible. As for interviews, he often comes across as pompous, arrogant, and too cool for school. This particular vid might've been a bad day but when you see other vids of him being dickish then is this one really a bad day or just a typical one?

I would say it's more likely a typical day. Imagine if you had to work with this guy back in the video store days?? :LOL:

His co-workers probably just let him ramble about this and that. He probably wasn’t pulling this crap like he did in the video because any normal guy would’ve knocked a twerp like him out. Skinny, Jaws lookin’ mofo!!!!

• Like 1

Glad I already am. lol

Who gives a shit about his paycheck? For me, he's made 3 movies I've enjoyed. Others have been not so good or terrible. As for interviews, he often comes across as pompous, arrogant, and too cool for school. This particular vid might've been a bad day but when you see other vids of him being dickish then is this one really a bad day or just a typical one?

I would say it's more likely a typical day. Imagine if you had to work with this guy back in the video store days?? :LOL:

His co-workers probably just let him ramble about this and that. He probably wasn’t pulling this crap like he did in the video because any normal guy would’ve knocked a twerp like him out. Skinny, Jaws lookin’ mofo!!!!

Obviously living in a movie tough guy fantasy world!

• Like 1

https://www.dailybulletin.com/2020/03/12/coronavirus-patient-who-died-in-pomona-visited-walnut/

I was born at this hospital ffs. She was in Walnut where I went to college at Mt. San Antonio. GFing Damnit.

From the article...

While most people — including healthy young adults — will experience mild symptoms, the disease can be severe and even fatal for at-risk groups, such as the elderly and those with underlying health problems.

I repeat...

While most people — including healthy young adults — will experience mild symptoms, the disease can be severe and even fatal for at-risk groups, such as the elderly and those with underlying health problems.

While most people — including healthy young adults — will experience mild symptoms, the disease can be severe and even fatal for at-risk groups, such as the elderly and those with underlying health problems....

• Like 3

Glad I already am. lol

Earl’s idea of “enough toilet paper, paper towels, water, and beer for a month” is a single roll of tp, two sheets of a single roll of a paper towel, a half drunk bottle of water, and fifty thousand cans of beer of assorted flavors and sizes.

Earl’s sitting at his drum kit wearing a sweat soaked wifebeater tank top and a crotch stained pair of khakis. His socks and Chuck Taylors are pristine though. Before he plays along with Hold Your Fire for the 100th time in a row, Earl thinks to himself, “I hope I have enough beer in stock. This crotchavirus-19 ain’t no joke. f**k it. We’re all gonna die some day.”

Tough times demand....

• Like 1

Glad I already am. lol

Oh hey, what happened to that Celebrity Wanker Fistfight final between Cruise and Fallon?

• Like 1

The article I posted is why I’m concerned for family and friends of a certain age. A long time friend of my mom lives in Claremont so she’s definitely more at risk. Stay safe, aunt Marla.

Oh, and mad props to Yamiche Alcindor for telling it like it is unlike the rest of the normalizing corporate media. You wonder why I prefer PBS over Neo Liberal NBC and Centrist News Network.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 2

Glad I already am. lol

Oh hey, what happened to that Celebrity Wanker Fistfight final between Cruise and Fallon?

Cruise vs Fallon the FINAL:

Fallon has spent the past 24 hours taking tuition from Sylvester Stalone and he's been running up and down stone steps and punching frozen beef for hours. When Cruise heard about this he brought in Dr Phil at the last minute to help with his mental preparation. Dr Phil has been telling him things like: "You need to listen to your body because your body is listening to you." and "I think you're running into a lot of trouble if your idea of foreplay is 'brace yourself honey here I come!'" and "It's hard to see your own face without a mirror." and "It's so much easier to tell people what they want to hear instead of what they need to hear." and "Don't wait till you're in a crisis to come up with a crisis plan."

So the fight begins and Cruise launches himself at Fallon and Fallon, with his broken fingers bandaged up and bleeding from punching all the frozen meat, sidesteps and trips him as he goes past. Cruise tumbles all over the floor and goes almost hysterical with rage. Dr Phil shouts out "There are some sick people in this world!" Stalone yells "Jab, jab, jab, then POP". Fallon moves forward and takes a wild swing at Cruise but he misses and Cruise jumps on him and a slapping contest begins at high speed. Fallon starts crying and backs off and Cruise laughs like a madman and steams forwards but Fallon puts a foot up to protect himself and Cruise runs his balls right into it and he falls to the ground his face turning purple as he struggles to move yelling "What's done is done when I say it's done! The fight is over. Dr Phil says "You have got to decide, look, this is who I am; this is my best way to present myself, and I'm going to ride that horse to the finish line. Not everybody will like it, but that's OK." Stallone says: "Jimmy why do you fight?" Fallon staring a Cruise laying in agony says: "Because I can't sing and dance and I'm about as funny as the Corona Virus." Dr Phil says: "Awareness without action is worthless Fallon..." The end!

• Like 1

Glad I already am. lol

Fallon has spent the past 24 hours taking tuition from Sylvester Stalone and he's been running up and down stone steps and punching frozen beef for hours. When Cruise heard about this he brought in Dr Phil at the last minute to help with his mental preparation. Dr Phil has been telling him things like: "You need to listen to your body because your body is listening to you." and "I think you're running into a lot of trouble if your idea of foreplay is 'brace yourself honey here I come!'" and "It's hard to see your own face without a mirror." and "It's so much easier to tell people what they want to hear instead of what they need to hear." and "Don't wait till you're in a crisis to come up with a crisis plan."

So the fight begins and Cruise launches himself at Fallon and Fallon, with his broken fingers bandaged up and bleeding from punching all the frozen meat, sidesteps and trips him as he goes past. Cruise tumbles all over the floor and goes almost hysterical with rage. Dr Phil shouts out "There are some sick people in this world!" Stalone yells "Jab, jab, jab, then POP". Fallon moves forward and takes a wild swing at Cruise but he misses and Cruise jumps on him and a slapping contest begins at high speed. Fallon starts crying and backs off and Cruise laughs like a madman and steams forwards but Fallon puts a foot up to protect himself and Cruise runs his balls right into it and he falls to the ground his face turning purple as he struggles to move yelling "What's done is done when I say it's done! The fight is over. Dr Phil says "You have got to decide, look, this is who I am; this is my best way to present myself, and I'm going to ride that horse to the finish line. Not everybody will like it, but that's OK." Stallone says: "Jimmy why do you fight?" Fallon staring a Cruise laying in agony says: "Because I can't sing and dance and I'm about as funny as the Corona Virus." Dr Phil says: "Awareness without action is worthless Fallon..." The end!

I’m not exactly sure what the hell exactly happened at the end but it was a good mini-tournament! Maybe next up for Fallon is some fake, tearful monologue on how our lives are all entertained and how we have to change our lifestyles to deal with Covid-19. An hour later he takes off in his Ferrari and heads for his Beverly Hills mansion. Rough. :LOL:

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1

Glad I already am. lol

I’m not exactly what the hell exactly happened at the end but it was a good mini-tournament! Maybe next up for Fallon is some fake, tearful monologue on how our lives are all entertained and how we have to change our lifestyles to deal with Covid-19. An hour later he takes off in his Ferrari and heads for his Beverly Hills mansion. Rough. :LOL:

Maybe there was a bit too much Dr Phil in there!

Another dumbass move here in Japan....So nearly all public schools have been devoid of students since March 1st. To recap, it wasn’t an order by Prime Minister Abe but a “request”. So schools followed the “request” while teachers continued going. If teachers wanted the time off because of the corona threat we could take time off by using paid holidays. Joy. (Hence, the “request” instead of the order. If it had been an order then the government would’ve had to pay us our full salary without us using our paid holidays. Sneaky.) Now, Osaka city elementary and junior high schools have decided that students return on March 23rd...but just for two hours. And just for homeroom and a meaningless closing ceremony that nobody (students and teachers) likes. Oh, the biggest stupidity of all - since they don’t want large groups of kids in one place at one time they’re cutting the homerooms in half. This means two sessions of twenty students each time (because homerooms generally consist of 40 kids. It’d still mean hundreds of kids are in school at one time using one entrance). You want to limit the risk? Keep the students away from clustering at school for an absolutely meaningless ceremony! WTF?! Many times traditions and ceremonies here are more important than common sense decisions. Like many long-term expats, I have a deep love/hate relationship with this adopted home. :blaze: Edited by JohnnyBlaze

Glad I already am. lol

It's weird this coronavirus, normally a crisis only happens locally or at worst nationwide but this is worldwide! Every area and interest I have it's corona corona corona! Even Richie Kotzen and Tony Martin and Russell Allen have all given their views on things. And later on Kotzen fired back at the "Blabbermouth Hate Bitches"!!

it's a WORLDWIDE PANDEMIC!!!!

PAT!!!! YOU THINK I"M A PANSY ROCKER? "Shame Shame Shame" on you RATT BOY!

I was on my commute home today, (yes I still go to work, f**k this virus) and "PANDEMIC" by ACCEPT randomly came on my Apple Music!! CRAZY!

• Like 1

The article I posted is why I’m concerned for family and friends of a certain age. A long time friend of my mom lives in Claremont so she’s definitely more at risk. Stay safe, aunt Marla.

Oh, and mad props to Yamiche Alcindor for telling it like it is unlike the rest of the normalizing corporate media. You wonder why I prefer PBS over Neo Liberal NBC and Centrist News Network.

POLITICS SUCKS! We are all in this together!!!

I am immune to the hate of any President, just happy that bitch Hillary didn't win. lol

Trump may be a dick and a self absorbed asshole but he's doing a great job.

Democraps are roasting him for shaking hands with others? That shows a sign of confidence!

It's ok!!!!

Just wait until Biden beats TRUMP this year. That old dummy doesn't even know what state he's in.

I'm moving to Canada! LOL!!!!

But there is more you amazing Ultra Liberal Wonderful People!!!!!!! You will win the political lottery again.

Luckily I will be retired on a beach somewhere. You fuckingg Millennials can have America.

Biden will win the next two terms.

That will give Gruesome Newsome an extra four years to get groomed for the next two terms!!!!

The USA will be a socialist country over the next 16 years.

You will be begging for your America back again.

All will be lost.

May The Farce Be With You.

I will live my life somewhere with a "BEAUTIFUL GIRL."

Signed,

REAL VAN HALEN!

I love LIBERALS!!! I LOVE PELOSI! WOMAN OF THE YEAR!!!

SOCIALISM IS A WIN FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Let's fight this virus together as one!!

"FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO PARTY!!!"

A chicken in every pot.

A student in every desk.

A vaccine in every arm.

A toilet for everyone who needs to pee!

Let's Make America Great Again!

EVERYTHING IS FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!

GODSPEED FORUM!

Glad I already am. lol

I was on my commute home today, (yes I still go to work, f**k this virus) and "PANDEMIC" by ACCEPT randomly came on my Apple Music!! CRAZY!

You don't like the riffs that heavy though Earl, you keep hoping they get lighter and poppier!

Glad I already am. lol

You don't like the riffs that heavy though Earl, you keep hoping they get lighter and poppier!

You are cray cray bay baby!!

ACCEPT "BREAKER" is one of the greatest albums on the Earth. Forget light and poppy. You are the one who loves all of that AOR shite on Frontier Records!!

I can't wait for the new GHOST! IT WILL BE HEAVY!!!

Glad I already am. lol

You are cray cray bay baby!!

ACCEPT "BREAKER" is one of the greatest albums on the Earth. Forget light and poppy. You are the one who loves all of that AOR shite on Frontier Records!!

I can't wait for the new GHOST! IT WILL BE HEAVY!!!

You know what? I picked 3 Ghost tunes off YouTube and they struck out. Couldn’t tell you the titles of those tunes because I wasn’t paying attention to that bit. But the first one was the one with the most views. The other two I picked had tons of LIKES. Didn’t like any of them. Oh well.

I can skip Accept too.

I’ll put this here for absolutely no connection at all to either Ghost or Accept. It’s just a band and (old) song that I really enjoy: