Rejoice!!!

Lorraine

Pancakes, peanut butter, and Mrs. Butterworth's syrup...

bKZYx09.png

That sounds really good and I bet it tastes delicious. I'm going to give it a try.

I added Butter and blueberries! THAT will knock your tastebuds into HEAVEN! Strangely, the episode of Diagnosis Murder I'm watching, has Dick Van Dyke making pancakes for his guest...LOL

RJqdzAu.jpg

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

Pancakes, peanut butter, and Mrs. Butterworth's syrup...

bKZYx09.png

That sounds really good and I bet it tastes delicious. I'm going to give it a try.

I added Butter and blueberries! THAT will knock your tastebuds into HEAVEN! Strangely, the episode of Diagnosis Murder I'm watching, has Dick Van Dyke making pancakes for his guest...LOL

RJqdzAu.jpg

And I'm just finishing this breakfast, bought at my local favorite eatery...Plus BACON, of course! LOL

bKZYx09.png

• Like 1

Don't know WHY i woke up this morning, but NO ALARM [it's on my PHONE, not pugged in to electricity...But i woke up in a PANIC. all the plugged in clocks were WRONG, and even the battery one in the bathroom was dead, but that was the battery. took me a minute or so to get back to reality.....wow.

vvCNUME.gifpcG2tzV.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duuN2_Pf0HA

:haz:

Thanks, VT! Now own THIS Nazareth album. Only my second Naz album. "Hair of The Dog" is my only other.

qZ2cAX3.gif

It arrived today, VT! The song "Woke Up This Morning" is on 'Cruisin' Mix 641 Summer Faves 175' now, and I'm Cruisin' into TODAY!

parDk2c.jpg

• Like 2

Don't know WHY i woke up this morning, but NO ALARM [it's on my PHONE, not pugged in to electricity...But i woke up in a PANIC. all the plugged in clocks were WRONG, and even the battery one in the bathroom was dead, but that was the battery. took me a minute or so to get back to reality.....wow.

vvCNUME.gifpcG2tzV.gif

Thanks, VT! Now own THIS Nazareth album. Only my second Naz album. "Hair of The Dog" is my only other.

qZ2cAX3.gif

It arrived today, VT! The song "Woke Up This Morning" is on 'Cruisin' Mix 641 Summer Faves 175' now, and I'm Cruisin' into TODAY!

parDk2c.jpg

:LOL: "Cruisin' Into Today: The ORF Story" tonight at 8 on CBS.

I only have Razamanaz and Greatest Hits, but I need to check out "Loud and Proud" among others!

Here's a good 'un for a Spring day (despite the gloomy metal cover art):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLEfbYafG4c

Although ORF, you might enjoy this one more:

:P

• Like 1

vvCNUME.gifpcG2tzV.gif

qZ2cAX3.gif

parDk2c.jpg

:LOL: "Cruisin' Into Today: The ORF Story" tonight at 8 on CBS.

I only have Razamanaz and Greatest Hits, but I need to check out "Loud and Proud" among others!

Here's a good 'un for a Spring day (despite the gloomy metal cover art):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLEfbYafG4c

Although ORF, you might enjoy this one more:

:P

If you haven't checked out "Hair Of The Dog", please do! It is MY Fave Nazareth album and every tune on it is Fantastic in my mind.... yes, that video has a bunch of nice women in it!

H3LUUrD.gif

• Like 1

What are we celebrating today, Lorraine?

:)

:(

My email isn't working and I don't know why. I cannot decipher any of their "help" pages.

It's getting that way for me as well. The more they try to 'HELP', the more I'm CONFUSED.

pcG2tzV.gif

• Like 1

My email isn't working and I don't know why. I cannot decipher any of their "help" pages.

It's getting that way for me as well. The more they try to 'HELP', the more I'm CONFUSED.

pcG2tzV.gif

I had no idea what they were talking about. At all. And then you have to both read and comprehend a few paragraphs before you go do what they are telling you to do.

And now I have a headache. :facepalm:

I think I fixed it! :) I hope. :unsure:

REJOICE! :cheers:

YAY!

xaatW0M.gif

• Like 1

pcG2tzV.gif

I had no idea what they were talking about. At all. And then you have to both read and comprehend a few paragraphs before you go do what they are telling you to do.

I take Excedrin Extra Strength...Acetamenophen doesn't do SQUAT for me. [Tylenol] Never has.

pV4wtGk.gif

• Like 1

pcG2tzV.gif

I take Excedrin Extra Strength...Acetamenophen doesn't do SQUAT for me. [Tylenol] Never has.

pV4wtGk.gif

Acetaminophen doesn't help me ever either. Just plain aspirin or, if my arthritis or sciatica really acts up bad, then ibuprofen.

• Like 1

pcG2tzV.gif

pV4wtGk.gif

Acetaminophen doesn't help me ever either. Just plain aspirin or, if my arthritis or sciatica really acts up bad, then ibuprofen.

Yeah Ibuprofen works for me, but My Doc says to watch out for too much of that...

pcG2tzV.gif

• Like 1

pcG2tzV.gif

pV4wtGk.gif

Yeah Ibuprofen works for me, but My Doc says to watch out for too much of that...

pcG2tzV.gif

bad for the liver.
  • Like 2

Where are you going now my love

where will you be tomorrow?

Will you bring me happiness?

Will you bring me sorrow?

:7up:

:ebert:
  • Like 2