Rejoice!!!

Lorraine

Polar bears are cute but dangerous, rats are the epitome of evil. 4/20 is a lark. When you talk about circles like that ... it reminds me of the chuckwagon scene from Blazing Saddles.

Sorry for the disruption of service ... see: Look what they done to my thread, ma ... by Melanie

A buddy was telling me the other day that a polar bear was spotted in the maritimes of Canada.

That's all I got except that I was named after Pope Gregory I

• Like 2

Rejoice! Yesterday was 4/20!

:P :smoke:

4-20-blaze-it-pope_o_1332441_0.jpg?itok=K5dOdrL4

And this means what?

Visual irony, my dear. We all know that Benny's not really sparking up [engaging in the smoking of marihuana]
  • Like 2

April 23, 1635 – The first public school in the United States, Boston Latin School, is founded in Boston.

Rejoice! The Public School tradition of getting kids out of parents' hair during the workday turns 384yo today!

:cheerleader:

• Like 4

I still have stuff in my "Memories" collection I had in 5th grade here in Saline!

G7C9uRP.jpgA Skull made of some material with rhinestones in the eye sockets, That I traded a Plastic lidded box full of this kind of stuff. I can't remember what I gave her for it.

qZ2cAX3.gif

• Like 1

Dope on a rope?

Are you referring to Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI?

I only know him as an anagram: "Obedience Tempter Is Up", or "December Unites Potpie", or sometimes "Recombined Pipette Use."

Myself anagrammed: Seasonal Him, or Somalia Hens.

Lorraine anagram: Real Iron :o

Goose anagram: Osego (Scientological Rank)

OldRushFan anagrams: Hula Fronds, Flan Shroud, Fans Do Hurl...:LOL:

just havin' fun;

Rat Over April

:P

• Like 1

:facepalm: A box of Cracker Jacks maybe?

;)

No, I NEVER traded food at that age, except for those little candy hearts with writing on them on Valentines day...lol

qZ2cAX3.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

:facepalm: A box of Cracker Jacks maybe?

;)

No, I NEVER traded food at that age, except for those little candy hearts with writing on them on Valentines day...lol

qZ2cAX3.gif

ORFie! You old cad you!!! :coy:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

And while we are rejoicing ....

don't forget that the Spartans defeated the Athenians to win the Peloponnesian War in 404 B.C.! :)

Good job boys!!! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :madra:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

don't forget that the Spartans defeated the Athenians to win the Peloponnesian War in 404 B.C.! :)

Good job boys!!! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :madra:

Go Sparty!!!
  • Like 1

Go Sparty!!!

Yay

• Like 2