Frampton calling farewell in face of incurable muscle degeneration.

Entre_Perpetuo

Thanks Becky! Timing is everything!! Peter played the Humble Pie classic, "I Don't Need No Doctor!" Well I need a doctor! Call 911!! I almost had a stroke tonight!! A decent sized earthquake just went through my house out here in Concord. The epicenter was in Pleasant Hill. I'm only miles away! Hell "I Can See For Miles!" Lol! What a week! The Who and Frampton in the same week. Now a solid earthquake scare!

All good here, my pug Earl the IV is scared. It was a trip Becky. I ran outside into my front yard and I saw birds flying from the trees scared. So surreal and a first.

I've been through many earthquakes in my life but wow. This one was jolting. 30 years after the earthquake in 1989. Crazy.

October is my favorite month of the year. Earthquake weather.

I'm a broken record tonight.

Life goes on!!

HUMBLE PiE RULES!!

Steve Marriott is a GOD!!!

Just like Pete Townshend!!

Just like Peter Frampton!!!!

Nite!!

I'm glad you and Earl IV are OK! Give him a hug from me. His name is great! We lived in Belmont, next to San Mateo, for two years when I was growing up, and I've been to Concord! My dad got transferred to the Bay Area and then ended up back East later on. Belmont was just a regular area at the time; it was before Silicon Valley. A friend that lives in the Bay Area told me no one regular lives there anymore; that is too bad. When I was older, we had a pug for awhile, I love them! I hope you don't get any aftershocks or whatever they are called. Stay safe! :hi:

• Like 1

Thanks Becky! Timing is everything!! Peter played the Humble Pie classic, "I Don't Need No Doctor!" Well I need a doctor! Call 911!! I almost had a stroke tonight!! A decent sized earthquake just went through my house out here in Concord. The epicenter was in Pleasant Hill. I'm only miles away! Hell "I Can See For Miles!" Lol! What a week! The Who and Frampton in the same week. Now a solid earthquake scare!

All good here, my pug Earl the IV is scared. It was a trip Becky. I ran outside into my front yard and I saw birds flying from the trees scared. So surreal and a first.

I've been through many earthquakes in my life but wow. This one was jolting. 30 years after the earthquake in 1989. Crazy.

October is my favorite month of the year. Earthquake weather.

I'm a broken record tonight.

Life goes on!!

HUMBLE PiE RULES!!

Steve Marriott is a GOD!!!

Just like Pete Townshend!!

Just like Peter Frampton!!!!

Nite!!

I'm glad you and Earl IV are OK! Give him a hug from me. His name is great! We lived in Belmont, next to San Mateo, for two years when I was growing up, and I've been to Concord! My dad got transferred to the Bay Area and then ended up back East later on. Belmont was just a regular area at the time; it was before Silicon Valley. A friend that lives in the Bay Area told me no one regular lives there anymore; that is too bad. When I was older, we had a pug for awhile, I love them! I hope you don't get any aftershocks or whatever they are called. Stay safe! :hi:

Thank you my friend! You are so sweet!! That's so cool that you lived out here for a few years and had a pug! Earl Rocks! LOL!

No aftershocks out here so far so all is good!!!

Just gave Earl the pug a hug!

Cheers!

• Like 1