Why not a 40th Anniversary of Caress of Steel??

Jaminbenb

If they did a COS 40th anniversary box set I would hope they would reinstate the original artwork as it was intended before it was bronzed over by a record company print error.

Should have happened for the 2015 reissue, but it didn't happen for whatever reason.

• Like 2

They might be better off doing the 40th anniversary of Archives...which is next year!

I found an original copy of that album at a record store few months ago, 15$ and in great condition!!

Gray cover or black cover?

Grey

That was my first exposure to RUSH. I borrowed my friend's copy and recorded it on Akai reel-to-reel tape.

Ditto! My totally first exposure was ATWAS at a friends house...I went home and had my mother order that and CoS from Columbia House for me. CoS was my first Rush Studio album!

Whoever said Archives would be a great 40th Anniversary box... THAT would be interesting, since they could REALLY throw some serious odds and ends into that. I'd mostly love to hear live tapes from the CoS tour, even if they're just personal board tapes. We still don't have any official setlists from anything they headlined.... (Massey Hall that tour)(hint hint)