*:*:* HAPPY ANNIVERSARY RUSHHEAD666 !!! *:*:*

Verena

Well done Earl, and one day you'll defeat your drumming nemesis Mike Portnoy!

:goodone: :goodone: :goodone: :goodone: :goodone: :goodone:

HAHAHA! Thank you my brother from another mutha fukkin' mutha!

Mike is solid but I would love to challenge him to a drum off!

Fukk I want to go to Neil's house, knock on the door and do a drum off with the PROFESSOR! He is so overweight and old now and doesn't even care about drumming! I know I can BEAT HIM!

The apprentice will beat his master!!!!

Signed,

DARTH MAUL

WTF????

You'll knock the blue beard off Portnoy!

HAHAHA!

Gonna knock off the blue beard with some "White Lightning."

Love,

DEF LEPPARD

Back to BACK!

MAMMA SAID KNOW YOU OUT!

LL COOL J

• Like 1

When someone joins here, posts are typed, cool things happen, ideas are shared, friends are made, connections start.

There's a time counting, year after year. Some people go, some people do stay.

I'm particularly speaking about a member who signed up here on September 5th! His name is Earl! :D

He got involved in the Freedom Of Music, as all of us here. Got closer to the band as possible. Plays drums due a complete love and inspiration. Got closer to the band as possible, admiring, loving, accepting an inspiration inside.

Earl, you beat a different drumming! You're a great man! :clap:

I totally adore you and wish a beautiful Eleven-Year TRF Anniversary!!

:hug2: :kisshug: :hug2: :cheers: :rush:

WOW VERENA! CAPS FUCKKING ON!!!!! LOL!!!

I am totally shocked by your kind words. Well not really. I do know you very well! You are very sweet and I totally adore you as well!!

What's your number? Wanna go out on a date? LOL!!!!

I was born to beat off, I mean beat to a different drummer. Ironically I love to play to Neil Peart every day! MINUS VAPOR TRAILS! LOL!

You are awesome Verena.

THANK YOU FOR THE MUSIC!!!

Love

ABBA :)

YES!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA... :wub:

JUST BETWEEN US!!!

;)

"CROSS MY HEART"

SIGNED

TESLA

:heart:

"CLOSER TO THE HEART!"

You know how to get me going!

"Entre Nous"

• Like 1

When someone joins here, posts are typed, cool things happen, ideas are shared, friends are made, connections start.

There's a time counting, year after year. Some people go, some people do stay.

I'm particularly speaking about a member who signed up here on September 5th! His name is Earl! :D

He got involved in the Freedom Of Music, as all of us here. Got closer to the band as possible. Plays drums due a complete love and inspiration. Got closer to the band as possible, admiring, loving, accepting an inspiration inside.

Earl, you beat a different drumming! You're a great man! :clap:

I totally adore you and wish a beautiful Eleven-Year TRF Anniversary!!

:hug2: :kisshug: :hug2: :cheers: :rush:

WOW VERENA! CAPS FUCKKING ON!!!!! LOL!!!

I am totally shocked by your kind words. Well not really. I do know you very well! You are very sweet and I totally adore you as well!!

What's your number? Wanna go out on a date? LOL!!!!

I was born to beat off, I mean beat to a different drummer. Ironically I love to play to Neil Peart every day! MINUS VAPOR TRAILS! LOL!

You are awesome Verena.

THANK YOU FOR THE MUSIC!!!

Love

ABBA :)

YES!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA... :wub:

JUST BETWEEN US!!!

;)

"CROSS MY HEART"

SIGNED

TESLA

:heart:

"CLOSER TO THE HEART!"

You know how to get me going!

"Entre Nous"

:sundog: TIME TO SHINE!!! :sundog:

:kisshug:

:hug2:

• Like 1

:cheers: :D :wub: :hail: :haz: Happy 11th Anniversary, Earl! :haz: :hail: :wub: :D :cheers:

Love you, man! :wub:

YOU ARE AWESOME BABY! CAT!!!! YOU MAKE MY ENGINE PURR!!!!

"I LOVE YOU MAN!"

Signed,

RUSH

:kisshug:

• Like 1

Did he ever! That was a lot of work answering everyone. Put your feet up and take a break!

HAHA! I know some thing I'm insane for for my friends on here who take the time to send me some love for an anniversary on here well, each one of you deserves a response.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Happy anniversary Earl!!! TRF is a funnier, darker, more offensive and crazier place because of you. Don't ever leave us!!!!

ROD!!!! I'M SORRY!!!

For some reason I missed your incredible and accurate post!!! LOL!!!!

I WILL NEVER LEAVE!!

FUKK IT!

The Admins will have to BAN ME "FOREVER!"

Love,

Y&T

I saw ACCEPT on Thursday night in Beverly Hills. I'm deaf. Last night I saw Y&T play in Berkeley! First time in 37 years!!!

I woke up with a goddamn cold today! Probably got it on the plane.

I will never falter! I WILL ROCK UNTIL I DROP!

RAIDERS WIN!!

LOVE YOU ROD!

Golly... see what happens when I'm gone a couple of weeks?

Late Happy Anni, Earl. TRF wouldn't be the same without ya.

And, dude, give up on the metal. It sucks. It's so '80's.

Just kidding.

Dr. Strange

• Like 1

Just kidding.

Dr. Strange

Thank you my METAL BROTHER! HELL NO! I will never give up on the METAL!

I am flying back down to LA to see ACCEPT again!!! Pasadena Sept 30!!! Also to note buddy: The old Michael Myers house that was used for Halloween and Halloween II is only 3.6 miles from my hotel. I am going on a nice walking mission to see it. It's now on a different street and it's a dental office, but alas I can't wait to see it! The Myers house and ACCEPT! BLISS!

Just kidding.

Dr. Strange

I am flying back down to LA to see ACCEPT again!!! Pasadena Sept 30!!! Also to note buddy: The old Michael Myers house that was used for Halloween and Halloween II is only 3.6 miles from my hotel. I am going on a nice walking mission to see it. It's now on a different street and it's a dental office, but alas I can't wait to see it! The Myers house and ACCEPT! BLISS!

Earl is an old man and he's starting to love it!!

He walks around the streets of Oakland with his hair dyed fake silver and with his face covered in latex wrinkles. Earl is known as the Silver Sucker! :oops:

• Like 1

Just kidding.

Dr. Strange

He walks around the streets of Oakland with his hair dyed fake silver and with his face covered in latex wrinkles. Earl is known as the Silver Sucker! :oops:

HAHAHA!!

Amazingly my hair is still dark like my poetry that I never post on here anymore! LOL! Live and learn.

It's funny Pat! The Oakland A's are going to stay! They are going to build a new ball park in downtown Oakland! Near Laney College! ROOTED IN OAKLAND!

My gut tells me that the Vegas Raider deal will bust and the Raiders will stay in Oakland and build a state of the art stadium in Oakland. The current old site will get blown up and the Raiders will stay

Warriors to SF.

I hate that too but if the A's and Raiders stay in Oakland then I will be a blessed fool.

I have A's season tickets again because I will get two seats in the new ball yard in 2023.

I love being single and free! But perhaps one day I will be with a young hot woman again!

RAIDERS BABY!

What happened to your SAINTS in SOTA?

• Like 1

Picking up Adrian Peterson is like picking up crab apples of the warm ground on a hot summer morn.

It's a waste of fuckking time. LOL!!!!!!!!

I would rather pick up Crabby Patties than AP!

BEAST MODE BABY!

Love,

Sponge Earl Square Pants

AP IS A PUSS!

Just kidding.

Dr. Strange

HAHAHA!!

Amazingly my hair is still dark like my poetry that I never post on here anymore! LOL! Live and learn.

It's funny Pat! The Oakland A's are going to stay! They are going to build a new ball park in downtown Oakland! Near Laney College! ROOTED IN OAKLAND!

My gut tells me that the Vegas Raider deal will bust and the Raiders will stay in Oakland and build a state of the art stadium in Oakland. The current old site will get blown up and the Raiders will stay

Warriors to SF.

I hate that too but if the A's and Raiders stay in Oakland then I will be a blessed fool.

I have A's season tickets again because I will get two seats in the new ball yard in 2023.

I love being single and free! But perhaps one day I will be with a young hot woman again!

RAIDERS BABY!

What happened to your SAINTS in SOTA?

The Saints looked as bad as usual last week, terrible defense, hopeless special teams, no pass rush except Cam Jordan, and an offensive line that's like Swiss cheese.