Walter Becker RIP

custom55

RIP Walter. Great band.

BTW, what's wrong with the site today? Trying to post in the "McCartney" thread (page 4 right now) and unable to do so.

Don't know. I haven't noticed anything today, but had some problems a few weeks back.

Edit: I spoke too soon. I just lost the forum for about a minute.

Edited by Lorraine

The dan are second to rush to me and have been since the late 80s. Seen them 4 times.

Super duper buzzkill.

11 tracks of whack is easily as good as the nightfly.

Circus money is not stellar but the lyrics to gods eye view make up for it. Selfish gene and darkling down are pretty good tooo. Between circus money and donalds sunken condos they could of made a decent last dan disc.

Lorraine, I hear you about getting older. I'm about 5 years older than Al and Ged and those years seem to press on me. I have so many friends who have passed too young and others I'm holding my breath on (the big C). I worry about all those musicians who were so important to me growing up. And there went another one. RIP Walter Becker
  • Like 1

Lorraine, I hear you about getting older. I'm about 5 years older than Al and Ged and those years seem to press on me. I have so many friends who have passed too young and others I'm holding my breath on (the big C). I worry about all those musicians who were so important to me growing up. And there went another one. RIP Walter Becker

It's depressing is what it is. Then I think it's only a matter of time for me too. But there is nothing any one of us can do about it and we can't stop it. That's life.

• Like 1

It's depressing is what it is. Then I think it's only a matter of time for me too. But there is nothing any one of us can do about it and we can't stop it. That's life.

That's what all the people say...Riding high on Monday, shot down in May.

• Like 1