NPS Cult

Mr. Not

Silent Voices is Henrik and Pasi's side-band. Look at this album art for their upcoming album... Extremely reminiscent of Black Clouds and Silver Linings. And that logo? ...They wanna be Dream Theater pretty badly, I think.

lg3VCXf.jpg

Andre Olbrich cites "The Golden Age of Grotesque" as his favorite album... I want to believe that this is him trolling, but unfortunately he probably isn't...

Meanwhile, Hansi cites his fav as "Jesus Christ Superstar", which makes perfect sense to me.

Edited by Mr. Not

DEG isn't even the best band that's appeared on an anime OP. Not to discredit CHILD PREY or anything cause it's a killer show stopper for the band live...but still, it wasn't that great when used in Baki The Grappler and I still refuse to watch it cause I could care less even if DEG's manager Dynamite Tommy produced the series.

No, that distinction goes to 凛として時雨 (Ling tosite sigure). And they are mistakenly discredited for the OP of Tokyo Ghoul when it's actually just the main man's in the band who did the OP.

LMFAO The guy who gave us the "film" Penis Boy/Phallus Child (which is now gone from the internet as far as I know). And before that, this.

Decided to send "Worth It" to the Cambodian. Here's his review:

90 seconds in and I already want to gouge my eyes out. The visual metaphors are f***ing hot garbage.

Edited by Mr. Not
  • Like 1

"I keep blaming myself for everything. But, is it really my fault? F**K NO! You acted like a f**king coward."

Pure NARM.

lol'd hard at the escalator part.

2 DEEP 4 ME

Surely, he had to get clearance to get that escalator shot.

"I keep blaming myself for everything. But, is it really my fault? F**K NO! You acted like a f**king coward."

Pure NARM.

lol'd hard at the escalator part.

2 DEEP 4 ME

Surely, he had to get clearance to get that escalator shot.

Ironically that's one of the film's better moments (if there's any).

PM's pre-Crim show confession time...

I'm somewhat paranoid about leaving NJPAC after the Crimson show considering it's Newark at night and...it's not the safest place in NJ. Going to NJPAC isn't a problem cause it'll still be moderately bright outside when I plan on showing up (a half hour before doors open). I got a voicemail from the place saying I need to show up to the box office and get new tickets cause they're upgrading my seat for what appears to be free.

Edited by PolarizeMe

And before GabesCavesOfIce inquires, no asinine troll flash photographed during the show. No on-stage Robert Fripp meltdown. It was an unscatched yet very vocal crowd tonight. Maybe it's the Halloween spirit...maybe it's just that they're really hardcore...maybe neither. Edited by PolarizeMe