Howard Ungerleider on Future Touring

Ron2112

Rush may be over, but Rush will never die

So bring me the blood and red wine for the ones to succeed them

For they are men and gods - and they will die too.

True, the boys are merely mortal men and will pass away, however the music will live on until the Earth is either destroyed or our sun dies.

True, the boys are merely mortal men and will pass away, however the music will live on until the Earth is either destroyed or our sun dies.

Cmon Earl! I sneak in some Maiden lyrics and that's all it gets me?!?!

• Like 1

BTW...as our sun ages and begins to die it will become a red giant where it will expand and reduce all life on earth to dust & ashes. So in the end, nothing really matters, anyone can see...nothing really matters...to meeeeeeee!

• Like 1

Cmon Earl! I sneak in some Maiden lyrics and that's all it gets me?!?!

Oh man! You got me! I was going deep and you laid down some friggin "POWERSLAVE!" KILLER MAN! That went right over my Rushhead! LOL!! Well done!!

• Like 1

BTW...as our sun ages and begins to die it will become a red giant where it will expand and reduce all life on earth to dust & ashes. So in the end, nothing really matters, anyone can see...nothing really matters...to meeeeeeee!

Hahahaha! You are on fire like the Earth one day! Now you are laying down some QUEEN! You know your "Astronomy" buddy! I thought the sun would burn out and the planet would turn into a permanent ICE CUBE. RED GIANT sounds like a killer name for a prog band! Thanks! LOL! Oh and yes, I quoted "Astronomy" as homage to Blue Oyster Cult!!

Hahahaha! You are on fire like the Earth one day! Now you are laying down some QUEEN! You know your "Astronomy" buddy! I thought the sun would burn out and the planet would turn into a permanent ICE CUBE. RED GIANT sounds like a killer name for a prog band! Thanks! LOL! Oh and yes, I quoted "Astronomy" as homage to Blue Oyster Cult!!

After becoming a red giant the sun will eventually burn itself out to a white dwarf...that's where our charred husks will become ice blocks...eventually it will become a black dwarf which is, oddly enough also a Norwegian black metal band made up of altitude-challenged members. Midgets & corpse paint = sorta awesome.

• Like 1

After becoming a red giant the sun will eventually burn itself out to a white dwarf...that's where our charred husks will become ice blocks...eventually it will become a black dwarf which is, oddly enough also a Norwegian black metal band made up of altitude-challenged members. Midgets & corpse paint = sorta awesome.

Hahaha! Wow! Thanks for the knowledge man! Cool stuff! (pun intended) Ice charred remains. My new band! That black metal band sounds interesting. I think I'll stick with the band KILLER DWARFS. Canadian Heavy Metal!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666