Tag Team Matchup part Deux: A Farewell to Kings & The Trees vs Tom Sawyer & Subdivisions

JohnnyBlaze

Classics Tag Team Matchup  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tag Team do you prefer?

• 70s: A Farewell to Kings & The Trees
    • 80s: Tom Sawyer & Subdivisions
  2. 2. Which is your most favorite of the four?

• A Farewell to Kings
    • The Trees
    • Tom Sawyer
    • Subdivisions

70's and AFTK.

Is the middle guy Devo??

I came here to talk about my love for Farewell to Kings and my indifference to the Trees.

And then I found this.

Well done gents!

Carry on.

:smoke:

No I wasn't trying to be a c***, I liked Devo, they were a bit different and left field. They wore funny hats and were very innovative honestly!!!!!

Steve:

http://en.m.wikipedi...wiki/Buckethead

Ah Buckethead cool !!!!

Apparently he is shit hot. I will have to Google his stuff XXXXX

Nobody knows this but treeduck is actually Buckethead.

It's so secretive that treeduck doesn't even know he's Buckethead!

He's also Devo on the side.

AND he's that blonde babe shown on both sides of Buckethead/treeduck/Devo.

Wow !

You mean like Bill Bixby is himself then Dr David Banner then when the rednecks beat him up he becomes Lou Ferigno.

But who is the guy who supplies the new shirts and pants??? I would like to be a few bucks behind that guy

I was in Thailand a few years ago Johnny can I tell the tale of my downfall please?

Speaking for Mr. Blaze, I would like to say that if this story involves bargirls or ladyboys then please good sir, proceed.

Well I went to Thai with my ex (sadly we are no longer together and it still breaks my heart, I still miss Real her little boy and think about him always, he is 10 now and in a school only 5 miles from me) anyway bollocks. We went to Thai in 2013, she spent the time with her family and friends and I was left alone basically. I ended up hanging out with the "farrang" westerners mostly Aussies and Yanks. I was in a bar sitting minding my own business and this tall beautiful girl approaches me. She said hello can I sit with you, I said ok no problem and bought her a drink. Scotty the Aussie lad was playing pool with another girl and he came up and said "Stevie whooo whoo!" What? I said and he said yes. I looked at her and asked "are you a bloke?" she said "what is bloke mean?" I said are you a man? she said no I am LB is that bad? I said no OK but I might have got a shock later.

she was f***ing gorgeous honestly and I didn't but I think I would have been happy if I had

70's and AFTK.

Is the middle guy Devo??

I came here to talk about my love for Farewell to Kings and my indifference to the Trees.

And then I found this.

Well done gents!

Carry on.

No I wasn't trying to be a c***, I liked Devo, they were a bit different and left field. They wore funny hats and were very innovative honestly!!!!!

Steve:

Ah Buckethead cool !!!!

Wow !

You mean like Bill Bixby is himself then Dr David Banner then when the rednecks beat him up he becomes Lou Ferigno.

But who is the guy who supplies the new shirts and pants??? I would like to be a few bucks behind that guy

I was in Thailand a few years ago Johnny can I tell the tale of my downfall please?

Speaking for Mr. Blaze, I would like to say that if this story involves bargirls or ladyboys then please good sir, proceed.

Well I went to Thai with my ex (sadly we are no longer together and it still breaks my heart, I still miss Real her little boy and think about him always, he is 10 now and in a school only 5 miles from me) anyway bollocks. We went to Thai in 2013, she spent the time with her family and friends and I was left alone basically. I ended up hanging out with the "farrang" westerners mostly Aussies and Yanks. I was in a bar sitting minding my own business and this tall beautiful girl approaches me. She said hello can I sit with you, I said ok no problem and bought her a drink. Scotty the Aussie lad was playing pool with another girl and he came up and said "Stevie whooo whoo!" What? I said and he said yes. I looked at her and asked "are you a bloke?" she said "what is bloke mean?" I said are you a man? she said no I am LB is that bad? I said no OK but I might have got a shock later.

she was f***ing gorgeous honestly and I didn't but I think I would have been happy if I had

"LB"?! She was a linebacker?! :P

Pro.

• Like 1

70's and AFTK.

Is the middle guy Devo??

And then I found this.

Well done gents!

Carry on.

Steve:

Ah Buckethead cool !!!!

Wow !

LB? She was Lindsey Buckingham?

http://www.duduki.net/photocache/21/performer//Lindsey%20Buckingham/tn_100_Lindsey%20Buckingham.jpg

70's and AFTK.

Is the middle guy Devo??

And then I found this.

Well done gents!

Carry on.

Steve:

Ah Buckethead cool !!!!

Wow !

You were in a Bangkok bar underneath a glass stage as some stripper showered...in awe, you slipped down some stairs which led you to another bar which had the ubiquitous ping pong show? Oh no, that was me.

[This post is dedicated to vaportrailer]

I don't really care or put labels anymore

I saw some of the most beautiful girls in the world over there who are boys and I don't care.

If that makes me gay then so be it

70's and AFTK.

Is the middle guy Devo??

And then I found this.

Well done gents!

Carry on.

Steve:

Ah Buckethead cool !!!!

Wow !

Pro.

Nah not muscly like a linebacker

Just lovely olive skin and so slim and sweet

More like a bare backer

• Like 1

70's and AFTK.

Is the middle guy Devo??

And then I found this.

Well done gents!

Carry on.

Steve:

Ah Buckethead cool !!!!

Wow !

You were in a Bangkok bar underneath a glass stage as some stripper showered...in awe, you slipped down some stairs which led you to another bar which had the ubiquitous ping pong show? Oh no, that was me.

I saw some of the most beautiful girls in the world over there who are boys and I don't care.

My friend puts dumb, cutesy animal costumes on her Chihuahua. She had a lion costume on it last time. It still wasn't a lion. ;)

• Like 2

70's and AFTK.

Is the middle guy Devo??

And then I found this.

Well done gents!

Carry on.

Steve:

Ah Buckethead cool !!!!

Wow !

Pro.

More like a bare backer

Sweet baby jezus, more mirth! Lindsey Buckingham would be proud.

• Like 1

Anyway, I think I've decided on the 70s and A Farewell to Kings. The vocals.

Lyrically though, the 80s team destroys the 70s team.

At least Neil's 70's lyrics we knew were crap, in the 80's they became a bit sort of pseudo intellectual, apart from Barchetta of course

• Like 1

70's and AFTK.

Is the middle guy Devo??

And then I found this.

Well done gents!

Carry on.

Steve:

Ah Buckethead cool !!!!

Wow !

My friend puts dumb, cutesy animal costumes on her Chihuahua. She had a lion costume on it last time. It still wasn't a lion. ;)

This is so lovely advert

https://youtu.be/18W7U4iN4YQ

Just love it!!!!!

70's and AFTK.

Is the middle guy Devo??

And then I found this.

Well done gents!

Carry on.

Steve:

Ah Buckethead cool !!!!

Wow !

Pro.

More like a bare backer

Sweet baby jezus, more mirth! Lindsey Buckingham would be proud.

I always got confused because the guy had a girl name and the girl had a guys name in Fleetwood Mac

• Like 1

70's and AFTK.

Is the middle guy Devo??

And then I found this.

Well done gents!

Carry on.

Steve:

Ah Buckethead cool !!!!

Wow !

The thread has now veered into parable!

Hold on, rough ride ahead. Won't say anything about barebackin' though.

• Like 1

70's and AFTK.

Is the middle guy Devo??

And then I found this.

Well done gents!

Carry on.

Steve:

Ah Buckethead cool !!!!

Wow !

This is so lovely advert

Just love it!!!!!

I'm sacred to watch that. I just finished breakfast and I'm scared I'll see a Thai ladyboy riding a toaster or some other appliance

• Like 2

70's and AFTK.

Is the middle guy Devo??

And then I found this.

Well done gents!

Carry on.

Steve:

Ah Buckethead cool !!!!

Wow !

This is so lovely advert

Just love it!!!!!

I'm sacred to watch that. I just finished breakfast and I'm scared I'll see a Thai ladyboy riding a toaster or some other appliance

No no it is lovely I promise, make your heart warm XXXXX

Anyway, I think I've decided on the 70s and A Farewell to Kings. The vocals.

Lyrically though, the 80s team destroys the 70s team.

At least Neil's 70's lyrics we knew were crap, in the 80's they became a bit sort of pseudo intellectual, apart from Barchetta of course

I like most of the lyrics from MP to HYF

70's and AFTK.

Is the middle guy Devo??

And then I found this.

Well done gents!

Carry on.

Steve:

Ah Buckethead cool !!!!

Wow !

This is so lovely advert

Just love it!!!!!

It said "This video is not available in your country." Thank god. :P

Really, it's what it said. Amazon Prime Dog thang yeah?

70's and AFTK.

Is the middle guy Devo??

And then I found this.

Well done gents!

Carry on.

Steve:

Ah Buckethead cool !!!!

Wow !

This is so lovely advert

Just love it!!!!!

Oh I have seen some pretty f***ed up stuff though, don't watch "Kinky Thai" Sweet Mook

70's and AFTK.

Is the middle guy Devo??

And then I found this.

Well done gents!

Carry on.

Steve:

Ah Buckethead cool !!!!

Wow !

This is so lovely advert

Just love it!!!!!

It said "This video is not available in your country." Thank god. :P

Really, it's what it said. Amazon Prime Dog thang yeah?

No no it is so sweet

All it is that a busker with a little dog getting no money in his cap.

The girl in the burger van opposite feel sorry for him so she orders a little pirate costume for the dog from Amazon and then people come past and put lots of money in his cap

Such a sweet little advert, nothing bad