Time Stand Still watched on a laptop?

JohnRogers

So I'm being a good son helping my mother. I'll be staying at her place for another few days. I received some items from Amazon including Time Stand Still the Bluray.

...yeah she got no Bluray player.

Do I watch tonight on my laptop foregoing the Big Screen Home Theater system experience or wait till I get home Thursday?

What is a guy to do?

So I'm being a good son helping my mother. I'll be staying at her place for another few days. I received some items from Amazon including Time Stand Still the Bluray.

Do I watch tonight on my laptop foregoing the Big Screen Home Theater system experience or wait till I get home Thursday?

What is a guy to do?

It depends how anxious you are to see it. I don't think it requires a Big Screen Home Theater system, but that's just my opinion.

And forgive me, but I already forgot your preferred user name. Something about Handsome Rodge the One and Only? Do you mind if I call you Sport?

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

What is a guy to do?

It depends how anxious you are to see it. I don't think it requires a Big Screen Home Theater system, but that's just my opinion.

And forgive me, but I already forgot your preferred user name. Something about Handsome Rodge the One and Only? Do you mind if I call you Sport?

Ah yeah that is The Good Looking Rodge or The GLR. You may also call me Dodge Dart Sport 360.

• Like 1

What is a guy to do?

Ah yeah that is The Good Looking Rodge or The GLR. You may also call me Dodge Dart Sport 360.

360 will have to do in a pinch.

• Like 1

What is a guy to do?

360 will have to do in a pinch.

Veroom-veroom, I'm down wit' dat.

• Like 1

Watch it on a laptop if you have it.

You know you'll watch it again, but you will already know the ending

Plus the songs in the middle you already have sung along to 8000 times.

So really, it's down to about 16 minutes of originality

• Like 2

Otto, let's go listen to Monte Rock and the Sextettes.

• Like 1

Otto, let's go listen to Monte Rock and the Sextettes.

• Like 1

That B/2 (BS) was a misprint by Amazon even by their own admission. I think they have corrected it. My disc played fine. As for J R wanting to wait to watch on Bluray or digital?MIT's a documentary and the feeling and the mood of the movie will come through no matter the format :finbar: now you might want to save the bonus material for the surround sound :LOL: even though it was recorded in low def ;) Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

Ugh I was going to order Blu-Ray from Amazon tonight but if it's not the correct region, I might just end up buying the DVD or the blu-ray on rush.com :|

Got my version on Amazon and it worked well, except for the ending where Neil states he will be drumming for the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular at Radio City the next three years.

Edited by Gabrielgil513
  • Like 1