Geds

Kids !

NO FIGHTING IN THE HOUSE !

Take it out in the street , like the other kids do biggrin.gif cool10.gif

Fat people make the best swimmers

No No No

I think you clip the white wire

and jump it the power wire on the timer

I think http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/TNTONPMS/Explode-01-june.gifhttp://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/TNTONPMS/Bailout.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/TNTONPMS/Planedwn.gifYou know something. . . .

I think I can land this Mighttp://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/TNTONPMS/Jetcrash.gif all by myself

"It is thought that Raj Mohammed Poselay was beaten to death, possibly during a family fun day in the park."

- Newspaper, Wolverton Express & Star (UK)

"We are not without accomplishment. We have managed to distribute poverty equally."

If people get a kick out of running down pedestrians, you have to let them do it."

Can you hear me? Squeeze once for yes and twice for no."

After finding no qualified candidates for the position of principal, the school board is extremely pleased to announce the appointment of David Steele to the post."

- Philip Streifer, Superintendent of Schools, Barrington, Rhode Island

"Man thought hurt, but slightly dead."

- Providence Journal Headline

200.00 Bucks to get rid of a few pesky bugs!!!

I'll do it my damn self !

KIDS, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME

LOS ANGELES, CA - A woman got burned during an attempt to self exterminate bugs in her home. The woman, whose identity was not beed released, activated 30 fogger-style "bug bombs" in her home, including one in the kitchen area. An ignition source triggered an explosion that authorities say burned the woman,

shattered the windows and lifted the roof three inches. According to fire spokesman Jim Wells, no more than three or four foggers should have been used and the blast caused about $30,000 damage to the 800-square-foot home.

I'm not going to do it .

And you can't make me !

as previously reported,The Trees have NOT been purchased by Micheal Jackson........he was guzzumped by IKEA.the lyrics are now part of their winter collection ,being aware of the planets ravaging of its natural resourses, a spokesman for IKEA said "We have offered RUSH a new set of lyrics for regeneration", A spokesperson for the band was reprted to say that "there is unrest in the new plantation,there is trouble with the saplings" just does'nt work for the band... however IKEA have said that The Trees are now a bedside cabinet...........

Nature is a mother.

The light at the end of the tunnel is the headlamp of an oncoming train.

Celibacy is not hereditary.

Sow your wild oats on Saturday night -- Then on Sunday pray for crop failure.

Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.

Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

A computer makes as many mistakes in two seconds as 20 men working 20 years make.

All things are possible except skiing through a revolving door.

Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Don't force it, get a larger hammer.

You can get ANYWHERE in ten minutes if you go fast enough.

People will accept your idea much more readily if you tell them Benjamin Franklin said it first.

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on

(Special thanks to Captain Edward A. Murphy for his initial contribution to Murphy's Law)

"What day is New Year's again?"

"I hate stereotypes. We Canadians don't really talk like that, eh?"

"Where's the kosher pork?" -- Asked of a worker at a grocery store.

"Lunch and Learn Seminar: 'Who's controlling your life?' (get your manager's permission before attending)" -- The contents of a flyer for corporate seminar.

"Ears pierced while you wait." -- A sign in a shop.

"Free Parking ($1.50 per day)" -- A sign at a parking lot in Ocean City, Maryland.

"We are sorry, but these toilets are out of action. Please use floor." -- A sign on a shopping center's restroom door, indicating that the restroom was closed. The sign was intended to give directions to the nearest open restroom, but the staff had forgotten to fill in the blank.