• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#101 analog guy

analog guy

The Seeker

• Members
  • 466 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 12:11 AM

Yep, he asks for "Time Stand Still" and "Subdivisions" back to back almost every morning.

Sponsored Post

#102 Digital Dad

Digital Dad

The Dad Abides

• Members
  • 10260 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 12:35 PM

View Postanalog guy, on 24 October 2015 - 12:11 AM, said:

Yep, he asks for "Time Stand Still" and "Subdivisions" back to back almost every morning.

So awesome. Yeah I remember a few years back when my kid was about 2 I had Freewill playing and I look back at him and he's drumming along to it.

#103 Verena

Verena

Mood Lifter

• Members *
  • 15612 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 07:45 PM

After so many years recording albums, interviewing and playing for us on stage, I think they'll stop someday.

But wait! I just had opportunity to see them once, so... Of course I want to have another chance!

I won't take conclusions. It's time to wait and see what happens. They're silent like this before.

#104 Geddy's Soul Patch

Geddy's Soul Patch

The Professor

• Members *
  • 3835 posts
  • Interests:Music, Literature, Film, Star Trek, Time Travel, Going way, way, way back in time, Hobbiton, Making the joke seriously, Machines Can Love, Harvesting the Lumnian Fields

Posted 07 November 2015 - 05:15 AM

View Postrhyv, on 05 November 2015 - 07:45 PM, said:

After so many years recording albums, interviewing and playing for us on stage, I think they'll stop someday.

But wait! I just had opportunity to see them once, so... Of course I want to have another chance!

I won't take conclusions. It's time to wait and see what happens. They're silent like this before.
Wow! You think "they'll stop someday"?!?!?!?!? That's quite the bold statement!

#105 edhunter

edhunter

Rushaholic

• Members *
  • 1731 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 06:09 AM

Geddy and Alex should work with Phil Rudd of ACDC. I'd love to hear what some of these songs sound like with a real groove, and no one grooves better than Rudd.

#106 snowdogged

snowdogged

Ultimate Time-Killing Sig

• Members *
  • 4741 posts
  • Interests:Yo momma

Posted 07 November 2015 - 09:06 AM

View PostLorraine, on 10 September 2015 - 11:16 AM, said:

Just get another drummer.   It's not like there isn't anyone out there who can fill his shoes.
I doubt anyone would want to fill his shoes. I've heard from a good source that Neil has a serious foot odour problem. It is also the reason that Neil does not like fans around him. He is not a snob, he's just embarrassed that people will smell his stinky feet.

#107 losingit2k

losingit2k

Setlist Swami

• Members *
  • 7471 posts
  • Interests:Music, Movies, Sports

Posted 08 November 2015 - 12:43 AM

Just wait till the girl need shoes and $$$ is getting tight. RUSH will hit the road again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users