Caption a Random Image V: The Comical Frontier

Ghost of a Rider

Godzilla was baptized there.

Who am I to diss Godzilla?!! I don't want to die...!!

WINNER!!

Thanks PM!

Ok fellow Fredanators, do what you can with this!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nnaTvi7iLrw/TchjpDQ02XI/AAAAAAACHRg/qf1dpOHPq1o/s1600/funny-police-photos_30.jpg

Ha! I've caught you in the camera eye...if you don't drop the gun, you'll soon be living in the Fish Islands

Looks like I'm gonna have to judge. I sent Freddy a PM yesterday but he never responded and never showed up here. So, I'm gonna go with "When eHarmony gets it wrong." by BeOhBe Bob. Take it Bob!

snowdogged----------------------------------21-----------------------------------------8/21/15

Principled Man-------------------------------21------------------------------------------8/22/15

Ghost of a Rider-----------------------------19------------------------------------------8/13/15

Lost In Xanadu-------------------------------15------------------------------------------8/15/15

Your_Lion--------------------------------------8------------------------------------------7/8/15

Janie--------------------------------------------6------------------------------------------6/16/15

Freddy Lee------------------------------------6------------------------------------------8/24/15

Tombstone Mountain------------------------4------------------------------------------5/24/15

greyfriar----------------------------------------3------------------------------------------5/14/15

toymaker---------------------------------------3------------------------------------------7/9/15

Lerxst1990-------------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/30/15

BeOhBe Bob----------------------------------2-------------------------------------------8/27/15

Tick----------------------------------------------1------------------------------------------7/17/15

DirkPrattLerxst--------------------------------1-------------------------------------------8/6/15

Game Rules

Pic Archive

I coulda been on the cover of a Pink Floyd album. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it.
  • Like 2

I coulda been on the cover of a Pink Floyd album. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it.

We have a wiener! 100% pork

• Like 1

Cheers Bob :cheers:

Perhaps you can tell me what's going on here:

http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad190/TDear_1984/follow_zpsixzraktr.jpg

The Pied Piper story is a little different in Canada.....

I wonder if it has a happy ending.

You win this round, PM