2015 - 08/01 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Forum

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I just spoke with someone at the Forum. They confirmed that there would be an outside bar that opens at 5pm on the day of the show. (The venue itself opens at 6, and the show starts at 7:30.) You do need to scan your ticket in order to enter this bar, and once you are in there are no in & outs. So, let's all meet at that outside bar at 5:00.

Now, how do we identify one another?

I'll be wearing my Runaways shirt

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just spoke with someone at the Forum. They confirmed that there would be an outside bar that opens at 5pm on the day of the show. (The venue itself opens at 6, and the show starts at 7:30.) You do need to scan your ticket in order to enter this bar, and once you are in there are no in & outs. So, let's all meet at that outside bar at 5:00.

Have fun,

I am so jealous. :madra: :rush:

I wonder if you will see the guy in Portland that was wearing the eye patch outside of the bar? :lol:

Have fun,

I wonder if you will see the guy in Portland that was wearing the eye patch outside of the bar? :lol:

I think I told you already, but I saw that guy in Tulsa as well, although he didn't have the eyepatch then. I'm not sure I want to know the story behind it.

Have fun,

I think I told you already, but I saw that guy in Tulsa as well, although he didn't have the eyepatch then. I'm not sure I want to know the story behind it.

I must have missed your post,

He seemed friendly enough. He broke out his bag of :smoke: and dropped some nice sized buds. He was like, don't worry about it until I picked them up to give it back. Then he changed his tune. :P

Have fun,

He seemed friendly enough. He broke out his bag of :smoke: and dropped some nice sized buds. He was like, don't worry about it until I picked them up to give it back. Then he changed his tune. :P

It always happens like that right?

Have fun,

It always happens like that right?

Yes,

I just couldn't ignore them. :codger: :D

Countdown 2 days from now. Hoping we will see some youtube videos of tonights gig at Irvine. I hate Irvine Meadows. Got totally harrassed by the Irvine PD years ago at a Tom Petty concert. Got there very early and was parked and waitng for a buddy to show up. Cops thought I was there scalping tickets. And they totally frown upon acohol in the parking lot.

So anyways, a reminder for those who want to chill and have some great local craft beer before heading over to the Forum lot....I'll be at El Segundo Brewing Co in El Segundo and across the street to eat at Rock and Brews ( not the greatest food but better than nothing). 4pm.

Have fun,

I met him because he came up and started talking to me and telling me how his marriage was probably going to break up because he was going to all these Rush shows. (I was thinking, You're married?) Then he broke out his bag at the hotel bar and started :smoke:

Have fun,

I met him because he came up and started talking to me and telling me how his marriage was probably going to break up because he was going to all these Rush shows. (I was thinking, You're married?) Then he broke out his bag at the hotel bar and started :smoke:

:lol:

Planning on wearing my black Rush polo shirt from the TM tour. Or as a customer at my place of employment described me when he couldn't recall my name- "the tall old guy with glasses."

El Segundo Brewing Co in El Segundo

Will try to get there by 4. Unfortunately, live in the Valley and probably can't hit the road until after 3PM but will try.

Planning on wearing my black Rush polo shirt from the TM tour. Or as a customer at my place of employment described me when he couldn't recall my name- "the tall old guy with glasses."

El Segundo Brewing Co in El Segundo

Will try to get there by 4. Unfortunately, live in the Valley and probably can't hit the road until after 3PM but will try.

Where,

San Joaquin?

Can someone please help me out. My last chance! I am looking for the grey trucker style hat sold at the shows. It is not on the backstage club site and I would be willing to pay in advance through paypal. Shipping and a little extra $$ for your trouble.

Trout man,

Coming from San Fernando Valley. That darn 405 can take a 27 mile ride and turn it into a 2 hour mess!

I grew up just outside of Bakersfield,

Many trips back in the day to watch the Dodgers play. :codger:

I suppose I should have posted this pic in this thread instead...

Greyfriar and Tombstone Mountain

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150801_092704_zps5606feb7.jpg

I suppose I should have posted this pic in this thread instead...

Greyfriar and Tombstone Mountain

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150801_092704_zps5606feb7.jpg

cool. I think I can spot those dudes. I'll be at the outside bar between 6:00 and 6:30. look for this couple. I'll be in my time machine shirt.

11219112_10153084235771297_8116476880273889083_n.jpg?oh=8e01502ee04812c87ad213ef54d29f7d&oe=56444DA9

if anyone has an extra face value ticket for tonight, please email me here and let me know ASAP.

Crunch time!

did you go on Ticketmaster? they released some tickets yesterday.

if anyone has an extra face value ticket for tonight, please email me here and let me know ASAP.

Crunch time!

did you go on Ticketmaster? they released some tickets yesterday.

Also pairs and singles being released on Ticketmaster throughout the day today, keep checking, you will probably score face value tickets!

Thanks I was able to get a face value ticket on the lower bowl side sect 124 row 8, on Alex's side.

And I was there enjoying the beautiful show. Am hoarse from singing and 3 beers haha

"Where would you rather be, anywhere but here..."

Holy crap! Has anyone see what the Forum poster has been selling for on Epay?? Im Glad I bought one for $60.00

Was going to get one but they said they were out of the hard containers for them. It would have gotten crushed in my luggage. If I lived nearby and wasn't going on an airplane I would have bought one.

any that went to Rushcon in LA have an extra Starman wand that they gave out to sell trade or maybe donate? Thanks for help!!

There is one on ebay right now. Bidding is at $43 with 3 days to go.

Archived