2015 - 06/12 - Chicago, IL @ United Center

theredtamasrule

If anyone has an extra floor seat they want to sell pm me. I don't want to spend the $$$ for a nosebleed, I'm already doing that on a couple other shows :)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryan was so excited - he immediately put on his new RTB shirt (that I ordered from the back stage club) and posted a selfie in the mirror to his instagram account:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/9e4bdee8-6472-4ad4-81ef-b178a2ef692c.png

Well I'm freaking out. STILL haven't received my ticket....and am missing some other expected mail. Looks like the post office might have screwed the pooch. Anyone else not get theirs yet?

this is why I always print mine now. I used to collect stubs and have hundreds in a shoe box, but getting screwed in the mail once stopped that :(

Well I'm freaking out. STILL haven't received my ticket....and am missing some other expected mail. Looks like the post office might have screwed the pooch. Anyone else not get theirs yet?

Are they from Tickets Today? Call them immediately.

Here's what I found on their website (no phone #??):

• My tickets have not arrived yet. Where are they? By our standard delivery procedure, we send your tickets out approximately two weeks before the event, depending on the artist and/or venue. If you have not received your tickets one week prior to the event date, please contact our Customer Service department at customerservice@ticketstoday.com and we will resolve this matter for you.

Damn, that's poor customer service. I will be leery of buying tickets through these people again if they can't even provide a phone number where they can be reached. Something's not right there.

I would expect they will contact you; let's hope they are just really busy but still, no excuse for not getting back to someone with the show date so close.

Just found a number! Read...

If you do not receive a confirmation number for your ticket order (in the form of a confirmation page or email) after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility as the customer to confirm whether or not your order has been placed by contacting Ticketstoday's Customer Support Department at (800) 594-TIXX. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process. Ticketstoday will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you fail to receive order confirmation and do not contact Ticketstoday to resolve the issue.

This would have been a better paragraph to share (same phone #):

Delivery of Tickets and Will Call

If you have not received your tickets within 72 hours of the particular event, please contact our customer service department at (800) 594-TIXX 9am-midnight ET Monday through Thursday, and 9am-8pm ET Friday. Ticketstoday ships tickets via USPS, FedEx or UPS. FedEx and UPS cannot deliver to a Post Office or private mail boxes. On some occasions, through no fault of Ticketstoday, you may not receive tickets for an event that have been sent via the U.S. Postal Service. If this occurs, you must inform Ticketstoday that you have not yet received your tickets at least 72-hours prior to the event. When notified of non-receipt, Ticketstoday shall instruct the venue to make available replacement tickets or seating vouchers that allow the user access to the seats originally purchased at the time of sale. These replacement tickets or seating vouchers will be available through will call at the box office of the venue where the ticketed event will be presented. By selecting the regular mail option during the transaction, the user agrees to be bound by this policy and specifically waives any other rights up to and including the right to dispute any charges with the credit card issuing company provided that Ticketstoday provides access to the original seats as described above.

For some events, you may be able to elect to receive your tickets through will call at the box office of the venue where the ticketed event will be presented. Will call tickets are generally available at least one hour prior to the starting time of the event at the venue box office. In order to receive your will call tickets, you must present the credit card used to purchase the tickets together with picture identification and your purchase confirmation number.

Thanks so much Xanadu!! I was able to get a copy held for me at the will call at the show. I owe you a beer or whatever the hell you want!

Haha...just happy to help out a fellow Rush fan and wouldn't want anyone to miss the concert! Anyway I would hope someone would do the same for me. :)

Meetup thoughts from a Chicago native:

- Beer Bistro (1061 W. Madison). Been there, maybe the best beer selection, neighborhood-y atmosphere, might be a bit crowded before the show. Good food, the one time that I ate there. One mile to United Center, but possible shuttle, per notes above.

- Park Tavern (1645 W. Randolph). Been there, OK beer selection, much more roomy, but a bit of a "manufactured sports bar" feel. Convenient multi-story parking garage directly across the street. Food was passable to good, with large quantities. Less than 1/2 mile walk to UC. Bonus - A HUGE light up "RUSH" sign across the street to the west (for nearby Rush Hospital).

- Kaiser Tiger (1415 W. Randolph). Haven't been there. From looking at the net, meat-centric menu with excellent, diverse beer menu. Eclectic. A bit closer than Beer Bistro, but a few blocks further than Park Tavern.

My plan - Park at garage across from Park Tavern (so I can walk from show to car), walk down the street and see if I can get a spot at Kaiser Tiger, and use Park Tavern as backup if no room at KT.

Archived