2014 - 2015 NBA Season thread

RushCanuck

That was such a great year!! Yeah I my have been hedging bit there.

Ok, it's on par with that, but the jury is still out on the totality of what is going on in Oaktown right now. I work in Alameda and everyone is sporting Dubs gear. So it's odd on that level. I've been a huge fan since about 1981,when they weren't that good, but they had ton of heart if not the talent.

I am a big A's fan, and have always had a soft spot for the Warriors. I'd love to see them win it all...for the city.

Chris Bosh is out for the rest of the year while undergoing treatment for blood clots on his lungs.

During the week that Jerome Kersey lost his life when a blood clot broke off and went to his lungs, you can't be too cautious...here's hoping for a full recovery...

• Like 2

Chris Bosh is out for the rest of the year while undergoing treatment for blood clots on his lungs.

During the week that Jerome Kersey lost his life when a blood clot broke off and went to his lungs, you can't be too cautious...here's hoping for a full recovery...

Indeed, get well Chris !

• Like 1

Indeed, get well Chris !

And RIP Jerome. :rose: http://sneakerhistory.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/1.jpg
  • Like 1

:cheerleader: Come on Raptors, time to quit playing like the Craptors and get back on your winning ways!

Here's my Chuck Swirsky imitation: 'Raptors win, Raptors win. Get out the salami and cheese, Mama'

Chuck Swirsky is still alive? I remember him from Chicago. You'd think he would have gotten stuck in a locker and not been able to get out at least once since then.

:cheerleader: Come on Raptors, time to quit playing like the Craptors and get back on your winning ways!

Here's my Chuck Swirsky imitation: 'Raptors win, Raptors win. Get out the salami and cheese, Mama'

Chuck Swirsky is still alive? I remember him from Chicago. You'd think he would have gotten stuck in a locker and not been able to get out at least once since then.

I think he announces for the Bulls? I was sad when he left the Raptors.

Hundreds, if not thousands of Raptor fans (myself included) invaded the Palace of Auburn Hills last night to cheer for the visiting Raptors as they lost to the hometown Pistons. My voice was hoarse today, much to my husband's enjoyment.

Hats off to the Pistons for bringing their A game - all the fans cheering for the Raptors probably inspired them. The time out/half time entertainment was quite enjoyable, and only getting 4 hours of sleep after the journey home was worth enduring for the experience.

Raptors need to improve or else they may not last beyond the first round of the playoffs, JMO.

Hundreds, if not thousands of Raptor fans (myself included) invaded the Palace of Auburn Hills last night to cheer for the visiting Raptors as they lost to the hometown Pistons. My voice was hoarse today, much to my husband's enjoyment.

Hats off to the Pistons for bringing their A game - all the fans cheering for the Raptors probably inspired them. The time out/half time entertainment was quite enjoyable, and only getting 4 hours of sleep after the journey home was worth enduring for the experience.

Raptors need to improve or else they may not last beyond the first round of the playoffs, JMO.

11th best record in the NBA, but 4th best in the East. How have they done against the Wizards this year?

11th best record in the NBA, but 4th best in the East. How have they done against the Wizards this year?

Raptors have beat the Wizards 3 times so far. What concerns me is the downward spiral of the Raptors (they are not playing like they did at the beginning of the season), and Lowry's injury. Of course the playoffs are a brand new season and it all depends on how the stars and planets line up, but right now momentum is lacking... we'll see.

Raptors have beat the Wizards 3 times so far. What concerns me is the downward spiral of the Raptors (they are not playing like they did at the beginning of the season), and Lowry's injury. Of course the playoffs are a brand new season and it all depends on how the stars and planets line up, but right now momentum is lacking... we'll see.

Plenty of room on the Golden State bandwagon!!! Climb aboard! :dweez:
  • Like 1

haha. I don't even care. Tons of Warrior shirts around whereas even about 3 years ago you would have never seen anyone wear the colors. Occasionally you would see a Richardson jersey but thats about it. Seems just to be the thing do. I've pretty much always been around here and I don't even think in the RUNTMC days you would see just fervent fans.

I'm really surprised how well the young Celtics are playing.

They have probably the greatest basketball mind in the game (him or Pop) running the team.

In a little noticed transaction, the New York Knicks signed guard Ricky Ledo for the remainder of the season.

I wonder if he commits a traveling violation, the announcers will pronounce him guilty of doing the Ledo shuffle.

Yes, I hate myself for even coming up with that.

• Like 1

In a little noticed transaction, the New York Knicks signed guard Ricky Ledo for the remainder of the season.

I wonder if he commits a traveling violation, the announcers will pronounce him guilty of doing the Ledo shuffle.

Yes, I hate myself for even coming up with that.

maybe when the Knicks are visiting and on the offense, the home team can play some Boz Scaggs...

• Like 1

Bucks make the playoffs!! :7up:

Don't have much hope. But they are the third team in NBA history to make the playoffs after the worst record the year before.

Edited by troutman