RUSH Tribute - Saturday April 19th - Marietta, OH

Distant Signals

Join us for our debut at The Adelphia Music Hall in Marietta, OH on April 19, 2014 at 9:30PM

We are performing over 3 hours of classic RUSH hits and quite a few rare songs as we continue won our "Celebrating 40 years of RUSH" tour.

This is a full production event with video/lighting/lazers/fog/stage theatrics/costumes, etc....

Don't miss it!!!

Visit our website at www.distantsignals.net

http://www.distantsignals.net/the_adelphia_music_hall_promo_poster.jpg

Edited by RUSH-2112

Withoug giving the setlist away here is something to think about (songs from albums)

RUSH - 1

Fly By Night - 2

2112 - 1

A Farewell to Kings - 2

Hemispheres - 2

Permanent Waves - 5

Moving Pictures - 6

Signals - 5

Grace Under Pressure - 2

Hold Your Fire - 1

Roll The Bones - 2

Counterparts - 1

Snakes & Arrows - 1

Clockwork Angels - 2

I know, it takes a while to learn one song to get to performance standard, but when you take into account that it's Rush, well, unless you're learning the starting guitar riff to CA, it's quite complicated to learn!

We are working on Syracuse. We'll be in Buffalo this June and again in October.

Give us some upscale larger venue names in the Syracuse area.

I think you guys would be awesome at The Lost Horizon. It's been around since the late '70s. I know GnR, Anthrax, Slayer, and many others played there back in the late '80s. Wish I could've been old enough to go to some of those. The relatively-big names I've gone to see there are Taproot (2010), Kittie (2011), and Sense Field (2001). I saw Scott Ian's spoken-word show there in March. My ex-gf saw Reel Big Fish there a couple times within the past five years or so. I know over the years they've also hosted tribute bands of Phish, Pearl Jam, Pink Floyd, and coming up sometime soon there's a band playing Grateful Dead stuff for two nights.

I must admit, I'm not much of a night owl so my knowledge of live music venues is relatively limited...I know my favorite local Syracuse band, Candid, plays a lot at Mac's Bad Art Bar in Mattydale/North Syracuse...

Chief Big Way, which is Joey Belladonna's classic rock covers band, plays at Coleman's every couple of months...that's more of a bar than a concert hall though...

I was listening to some of you guys' stuff on Youtube last night after dinner...loved Prime Mover!!! My fave from HyF!!! Also thought YYZ/drum solo/Digital Man was a fantastic combination.

• Like 1