Monty Python

• Please log in to reply
9897 replies to this topic

#9681 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1399 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, TV and films, Nature, Art/art history, US politics, Football (soccer) and most sports, Non-fiction, Not going out, Cats (especially black and white tuxedo cats)

Posted 29 May 2020 - 03:46 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 29 May 2020 - 03:27 PM, said:

I see. Have you anything a bit more modern, you know, like digging the underground?  :unsure:
The important thing is, the really exciting thing is Blackhawkrush will be bringing back samples of the Earth's core which will give us a tremendous, really tremendous tremendous tremendous clue about the origins of the Earth and what God himself is made of.

Sponsored Post

#9682 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 26124 posts
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 29 May 2020 - 04:52 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 29 May 2020 - 03:46 PM, said:

I see. Have you anything a bit more modern, you know, like digging the underground?  :unsure:
The important thing is, the really exciting thing is Blackhawkrush will be bringing back samples of the Earth's core which will give us a tremendous, really tremendous tremendous tremendous clue about the origins of the Earth and what God himself is made of.
Oh, I've forgotten what I said now. :gumby:

#9683 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1399 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, TV and films, Nature, Art/art history, US politics, Football (soccer) and most sports, Non-fiction, Not going out, Cats (especially black and white tuxedo cats)

Posted 29 May 2020 - 05:28 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 29 May 2020 - 04:52 PM, said:

I had a budgie once you know, amusing little chap, used to stick his head in a bell ... what was his name, now ... Joey? ... Xerxes? .

#9684 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 26124 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 05:45 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 29 May 2020 - 05:28 PM, said:

I had a budgie once you know, amusing little chap, used to stick his head in a bell ... what was his name, now ... Joey? ... Xerxes? .
Nice-evening-out-at-the-pictures-then-perhaps-a-dance-at-a-club-and-back-to-her-place-for-a-quick-cup-of-coffee-and-a-little-bit-of? No, sorry, that's me favorite way of spending a night out. :blush:

#9685 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1399 posts

Posted 30 May 2020 - 07:19 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 29 May 2020 - 05:45 PM, said:

Nice-evening-out-at-the-pictures-then-perhaps-a-dance-at-a-club-and-back-to-her-place-for-a-quick-cup-of-coffee-and-a-little-bit-of? No, sorry, that's me favorite way of spending a night out. :blush:
All right! We will eat the cake! It's too good a cake not to eat! Get the plates and knives, Citizen.

#9686 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 26124 posts

Posted 30 May 2020 - 10:10 AM

View PostIbanezJem, on 30 May 2020 - 07:19 AM, said:

All right! We will eat the cake! It's too good a cake not to eat! Get the plates and knives, Citizen.
Oh, by the way, Citizen, got a bit of a dirty fork. :(  Could you get me another one?

#9687 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1399 posts

Posted 30 May 2020 - 10:29 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 30 May 2020 - 10:10 AM, said:

Oh, by the way, Citizen, got a bit of a dirty fork. :(  Could you get me another one?
Citizen has been gone for six months now ... we have heard nothing! But he had only on a towel, you know.

#9688 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 26124 posts

Posted 30 May 2020 - 06:13 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 30 May 2020 - 10:29 AM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 30 May 2020 - 10:10 AM, said:

Citizen has been gone for six months now ... we have heard nothing! But he had only on a towel, you know.
During the long hours of the voyage. Mr. Citizen's wife Betty kept a complete photographic record and made sandwiches. :burger:

#9689 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5163 posts

Posted 30 May 2020 - 10:47 PM

Will blackhawkrush ever play hockey again? Does IbanezJem really know what is happening to the chaps in France? And is Belinda such a good :whipgirl:  as everyone says? Don’t miss next weeks exciting episode.

#9690 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1399 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 03:51 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 30 May 2020 - 10:47 PM, said:

Will blackhawkrush ever play hockey again? Does IbanezJem really know what is happening to the chaps in France? And is Belinda such a good :whipgirl:  as everyone says? Don’t miss next weeks exciting episode.
You see... Citizen is suffering from what we vets haven't found a word for. His condition is typified by total physical inertia, absence of interest in its ambience - what we vets call environment - failure to respond to the conventional external stimuli - a ball of string, a nice juicy mouse, a bird. To be blunt, Citizen is in a rut.

#9691 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 26124 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 04:58 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 31 May 2020 - 03:51 PM, said:

You see... Citizen is suffering from what we vets haven't found a word for. His condition is typified by total physical inertia, absence of interest in its ambience - what we vets call environment - failure to respond to the conventional external stimuli - a ball of string, a nice juicy mouse, a bird. To be blunt, Citizen is in a rut.
:yes: A superb post of no kind whatsoever. I well remember Plum (73) Warner leaving a very similar post alone in 1732.

#9692 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1399 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 06:13 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 31 May 2020 - 04:58 PM, said:

:yes: A superb post of no kind whatsoever. I well remember Plum (73) Warner leaving a very similar post alone in 1732.
Yeah.....after that I used to go round his flat every Sunday lunchtime to apologize and we'd shake hands and then he'd nail my head to the floor.

#9693 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 26124 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 06:27 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 31 May 2020 - 06:13 PM, said:

Yeah.....after that I used to go round his flat every Sunday lunchtime to apologize and we'd shake hands and then he'd nail my head to the floor.
Ah-hah! Well that's it, you see. That's how it starts. You see Scottishness starts with little things like that, and works "up." :16ton:

#9694 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1399 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 05:07 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 31 May 2020 - 06:27 PM, said:

Ah-hah! Well that's it, you see. That's how it starts. You see Scottishness starts with little things like that, and works "up." :16ton:
But how to change without revealing my secret identity?

#9695 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

The Majestik Moose

• Members
  • 5163 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 01:46 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 01 June 2020 - 05:07 AM, said:

IbanezJem's crisis of identity in the first half of the 21st century

#9696 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 26124 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 02:29 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 01 June 2020 - 01:46 PM, said:

Well, listen to me my fine fellow IbanezJem, you are a bit of tail, :pussy: that's what you are.

#9697 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1399 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 03:50 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 01 June 2020 - 02:29 PM, said:

Well, listen to me my fine fellow IbanezJem, you are a bit of tail, :pussy: that's what you are.
But I am a chartered accountant.

#9698 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 26124 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 03:53 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 01 June 2020 - 03:50 PM, said:

Poor fellow. I think he needs help. :|

#9699 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1399 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 05:16 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 01 June 2020 - 03:53 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 01 June 2020 - 03:50 PM, said:

Poor fellow. I think he needs help. :|
I see. You'd better wait here. I'll get a cloth.

#9700 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 26124 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 05:50 PM

Well, if you're going out, don't forget we've got the Citizens coming for tea, so don't forget to order some Molson's. :cheers:

Edited by blackhawkrush, 01 June 2020 - 05:54 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Monty Python

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)