And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

:yes: Our ratings gave us 97,300,912, and ITV nought.

In the meantime, since I am on all channels, perhaps I'd better carry on with this broadcast by shouting about our housing plans from down here as best I can. Could someone throw me down a script?

Have you got anything a bit...er...a bit stronger? :popcorn:

'Toledo Tit Parade'? It's very visual, Senor.

:yes: I see snow. White snow. And in the snow, I see a tree. And by this tree, I see a dog...

Shut up, shut up, shut up! Sex, sex sex, must get sex into it. Wait, I see a television commercial - there's this nude woman in a bath holding a bit of your string.

Och, I dinna like to...they were kinda personal...but I will. :whipgirl:
  • Like 2

In the meantime, since I am on all channels, perhaps I'd better carry on with this broadcast by shouting about our housing plans from down here as best I can. Could someone throw me down a script?

:yes: I see snow. White snow. And in the snow, I see a tree. And by this tree, I see a dog...

Shut up, shut up, shut up! Sex, sex sex, must get sex into it. Wait, I see a television commercial - there's this nude woman in a bath holding a bit of your string.

Well, if it's not a personal question, are you a virgin?
  • Like 2

I've had more women than either of you two! :cool:
  • Like 2

You wanna bet? Incidentally, its da-da-da-dum, da-da-da-dum.
  • Like 2

And now, here is Chief Inspector IbanezJem, the forensic expert from the Northampton Murder Squad with the winning song once again. :popcorn:
  • Like 2

And now, here is Chief Inspector IbanezJem, the forensic expert from the Northampton Murder Squad with the winning song once again. :popcorn:

At Christmas parties I used to strike myself on the head repeatedly with blunt instruments while crooning 'Only make believe, I love you, Only make believe that you love me"...
  • Like 2

At Christmas parties I used to strike myself on the head repeatedly with blunt instruments while crooning 'Only make believe, I love you, Only make believe that you love me"...

Is it born in a moment of bliss? Or is it begun when two hearts are one? When does a dream exist? :huh:
  • Like 2

Is it born in a moment of bliss? Or is it begun when two hearts are one? When does a dream exist? :huh:

So Miss Blackhawkrush returned to her typing and dreamed her little dreamy dreams, unaware as she was of the cruel trick fate had in store for her.
  • Like 2

So Miss Blackhawkrush returned to her typing and dreamed her little dreamy dreams, unaware as she was of the cruel trick fate had in store for her.

A party political broadcast on behalf of the liberal party. :o
  • Like 2

I may once have been ousted from power, I may have been expelled from the party in 1927, I may have been deported in 1929 but I'm just an old-fashioned girl, with an old-fashioned mind.
  • Like 2

I may once have been ousted from power, I may have been expelled from the party in 1927, I may have been deported in 1929 but I'm just an old-fashioned girl, with an old-fashioned mind.

Blimey, she don't go much, do she? :boo hiss:
  • Like 2

Well she's broken our hearts, the little bastard. She's been nothing but trouble and if she comes round here again I'll kick her teeth in.
  • Like 2

Well she's broken our hearts, the little bastard. She's been nothing but trouble and if she comes round here again I'll kick her teeth in.

Oh dad IbanezJem, look who's come to see us. It's our Ken. :coy:
  • Like 2

Oh dad IbanezJem, look who's come to see us. It's our Ken. :coy:

Oh, good morning. Ummm, have you come to arrange a holiday or would you like a blow job?
  • Like 2

That was exactly the kind of explicit sexual reference I'm objecting to. It's titillation for the sake of TRF. :codger: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

That was exactly the kind of explicit sexual reference I'm objecting to. It's titillation for the sake of TRF. :codger:

There you are, you see, he spoke his mind. He said my idea was lousy. It just so happens my idea isn't lousy so get out you goddamn pinko subversive, get out!
  • Like 2

That was exactly the kind of explicit sexual reference I'm objecting to. It's titillation for the sake of TRF. :codger:

There you are, you see, he spoke his mind. He said my idea was lousy. It just so happens my idea isn't lousy so get out you goddamn pinko subversive, get out!

Oh no, he's gone. But he left a message. Jack, where's that note that fellow left? It says sorry, had to catch the last bus. :outtahere:
  • Like 2

Oh no, he's gone. But he left a message. Jack, where's that note that fellow left? It says sorry, had to catch the last bus. :outtahere:

At last! A call, a cry of distress! This could be the sign that leads us to the Holy Grail! ...Brave, brave Citizen! You shall not have died in vain!
  • Like 2

At last! A call, a cry of distress! This could be the sign that leads us to the Holy Grail! ...Brave, brave Citizen! You shall not have died in vain!

No, he's not completely dead, no. But he's not at all well. :nya nya:
  • Like 2

You've kept this all rather hush-hush so far, shipmate.
  • Like 2

It was the epidemic disease about which no one knows more than this man :gumby: Dr. Emile Koning, doctor, surgeon, proctologist. Whose doorbell was the one above Citizen.
  • Like 2

It was the epidemic disease about which no one knows more than this man :gumby: Dr. Emile Koning, doctor, surgeon, proctologist. Whose doorbell was the one above Citizen.

This is no time for complacency. No, there are still many things, and I cannot emphasize this too strongly, not on top of other things. I myself, on my way to TRF this evening, saw a thing that was not on top of another thing in any way.
  • Like 2

This is no time for complacency. No, there are still many things, and I cannot emphasize this too strongly, not on top of other things. I myself, on my way to TRF this evening, saw a thing that was not on top of another thing in any way.

Mr. and Mrs. Samuel Brainsample were a perfectly ordinary couple, leading perfectly ordinary lives. The sort of people to whom nothing extraordinary :hug2: ever happened.
  • Like 2

Mr. and Mrs. Samuel Brainsample were a perfectly ordinary couple, leading perfectly ordinary lives. The sort of people to whom nothing extraordinary :hug2: ever happened.

There are pages in history's book which are written on the grand scale. Events so momentous that they dwarf man and time alike. And such is the Battle of Pearl Harbour, re-enacted for us now by New World Women. .
  • Like 2

There are pages in history's book which are written on the grand scale. Events so momentous that they dwarf man and time alike. And such is the Battle of Pearl Harbour, re-enacted for us now by New World Women. .

All right girls, now stop this tomfoolery and get back to bed, :drool: remember it's the big match at St. Bridget's tomorrow.
  • Like 2