And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

That was exactly the kind of explicit sexual reference I'm objecting to. It's titillation for the sake of TRF. :codger:

There you are, you see, he spoke his mind. He said my idea was lousy. It just so happens my idea isn't lousy so get out you goddamn pinko subversive, get out!

Oh no, he's gone. But he left a message. Jack, where's that note that fellow left? It says sorry, had to catch the last bus. :outtahere:

At last! A call, a cry of distress! This could be the sign that leads us to the Holy Grail! ...Brave, brave Citizen! You shall not have died in vain!

No, he's not completely dead, no. But he's not at all well. :nya nya:

You've kept this all rather hush-hush so far, shipmate.

It was the epidemic disease about which no one knows more than this man :gumby: Dr. Emile Koning, doctor, surgeon, proctologist. Whose doorbell was the one above Citizen.

This is no time for complacency. No, there are still many things, and I cannot emphasize this too strongly, not on top of other things. I myself, on my way to TRF this evening, saw a thing that was not on top of another thing in any way.

Mr. and Mrs. Samuel Brainsample were a perfectly ordinary couple, leading perfectly ordinary lives. The sort of people to whom nothing extraordinary :hug2: ever happened.

There are pages in history's book which are written on the grand scale. Events so momentous that they dwarf man and time alike. And such is the Battle of Pearl Harbour, re-enacted for us now by New World Women. .

All right girls, now stop this tomfoolery and get back to bed, :drool: remember it's the big match at St. Bridget's tomorrow.

I'm making a boat. It's the Cutty Sark. It's a model I've been making in the dark for some years now.
  • Like 2

That was exactly the kind of explicit sexual reference I'm objecting to. It's titillation for the sake of TRF. :codger:

There you are, you see, he spoke his mind. He said my idea was lousy. It just so happens my idea isn't lousy so get out you goddamn pinko subversive, get out!

Oh no, he's gone. But he left a message. Jack, where's that note that fellow left? It says sorry, had to catch the last bus. :outtahere:

At last! A call, a cry of distress! This could be the sign that leads us to the Holy Grail! ...Brave, brave Citizen! You shall not have died in vain!

It was the epidemic disease about which no one knows more than this man :gumby: Dr. Emile Koning, doctor, surgeon, proctologist. Whose doorbell was the one above Citizen.

This is no time for complacency. No, there are still many things, and I cannot emphasize this too strongly, not on top of other things. I myself, on my way to TRF this evening, saw a thing that was not on top of another thing in any way.

Mr. and Mrs. Samuel Brainsample were a perfectly ordinary couple, leading perfectly ordinary lives. The sort of people to whom nothing extraordinary :hug2: ever happened.

There are pages in history's book which are written on the grand scale. Events so momentous that they dwarf man and time alike. And such is the Battle of Pearl Harbour, re-enacted for us now by New World Women. .

All right girls, now stop this tomfoolery and get back to bed, :drool: remember it's the big match at St. Bridget's tomorrow.

I'm making a boat. It's the Cutty Sark. It's a model I've been making in the dark for some years now.

We asked for a simple block of flats. :wtf:
  • Like 2

Oh, I thought you were complaining about the bouzouki player!
  • Like 2

Oh my God, is that 'We're all going to the zoo tomorrow?' :o
  • Like 2

They don't stamp animals 'property of the zoo'! You couldn't stamp a huge lion!
  • Like 2

And I'm telling you, 'cos I know. No, only kidding. Ha ha ha. Seriously now, ladies and gentlemen, we have for you one of the most unique acts in the world today. He's...well I'll say no more, just let you see for yourselves. :D-13:
  • Like 2

And I'm telling you, 'cos I know. No, only kidding. Ha ha ha. Seriously now, ladies and gentlemen, we have for you one of the most unique acts in the world today. He's...well I'll say no more, just let you see for yourselves. :D-13:

One of the most prolific film directors of this age, or indeed of any age, is Sir Edward Ross, back in his native country for the first time for five years to open a season of his works at the National Film Theatre, and we are indeed fortunate to have him with us on Video Vertigo tonight.
  • Like 2

One of the most prolific film directors of this age, or indeed of any age, is Sir Edward Ross, back in his native country for the first time for five years to open a season of his works at the National Film Theatre, and we are indeed fortunate to have him with us on Video Vertigo tonight.

Not so fast! Allow me to introduce myself. I am inspector Leopard of the football/soccer thread, :yay: Special Fraud Film Director Squad.
  • Like 2

Not so fast! Allow me to introduce myself. I am inspector Leopard of the football/soccer thread, :yay: Special Fraud Film Director Squad.

Ha, ha, wow. We've since discovered that he was a fraud, yes a fraud.
  • Like 2

All right, I confess. I've been purposely trying to deceive Her Majesty 73. I've been a bloody fool. :|

"Oh foolish child!" 73 mourned, "You could have deep-fried those with prawns, Some parsley and some tartar sauce..."
  • Like 2

All right, I confess. I've been purposely trying to deceive Her Majesty 73. I've been a bloody fool. :|

"Oh foolish child!" 73 mourned, "You could have deep-fried those with prawns, Some parsley and some tartar sauce..."

Otherwise the contents of the sandwich box were relatively unharmed, although I detected small particles of bitumen in the chocolate kup kakes. :tsk:
  • Like 2

Otherwise the contents of the sandwich box were relatively unharmed, although I detected small particles of bitumen in the chocolate kup kakes. :tsk:

Wouldn't mind a slice of cake. Nice chocolate cake...delicious...you don't reheat cakes. Not chocolate cakes.
  • Like 2

Wouldn't mind a slice of cake. Nice chocolate cake...delicious...you don't reheat cakes. Not chocolate cakes.

Well, there must have been a mistake, because that's definitely the cooker I ordered, a blue and white CookEasy. :yes:
  • Like 2

Well, there must have been a mistake, because that's definitely the cooker I ordered, a blue and white CookEasy. :yes:

We've just heard that an explosion in the kitchens of the House of Lords has resulted in the breakage of seventeen storage jars. Police ruled out foul play.
  • Like 2

We've just heard that an explosion in the kitchens of the House of Lords has resulted in the breakage of seventeen storage jars. Police ruled out foul play.

Still no news of the National Savings book lost by Mr. Charles Griffiths of Portcawl during a field expedition to the Nature Reserves of Swansea last July. :(
  • Like 2

Still no news of the National Savings book lost by Mr. Charles Griffiths of Portcawl during a field expedition to the Nature Reserves of Swansea last July. :(

It's a funny thing freedom. I mean how can any of us be really free when we still have personal possessions.
  • Like 2

It's a funny thing freedom. I mean how can any of us be really free when we still have personal possessions.

Stand and deliver! Your money, your jewellery, your...hang on...your clothes, your snuff, your ornaments, your glassware, your pussy cats... :pussy:
  • Like 2

Stand and deliver! Your money, your jewellery, your...hang on...your clothes, your snuff, your ornaments, your glassware, your pussy cats... :pussy:

No! No! No! No! Nothing to declare, no, nothing in my suitcase, no. Oh yes, four watches. No, no, no. No. One... one watch. No, no. Not even one watch. No, no watches at all. No, no watches at all. No precision watches, no.
  • Like 2

No! No! No! No! Nothing to declare, no, nothing in my suitcase, no. Oh yes, four watches. No, no, no. No. One... one watch. No, no. Not even one watch. No, no watches at all. No, no watches at all. No precision watches, no.

Si, Senor Biggles. ;)
  • Like 2

Si, Senor Biggles. ;)

Centuwion, do we have anyone of that name in the gawwison?
  • Like 2

Si, Senor Biggles. ;)

There's Signor Luchino Visconti, famous Italian director of such movie classics as 'Ossessione' 1942. :cool:
  • Like 2

Si, Senor Biggles. ;)

There's Signor Luchino Visconti, famous Italian director of such movie classics as 'Ossessione' 1942. :cool:

Gentlemen! I have bad news. This forum is surrounded by film.
  • Like 2

Si, Senor Biggles. ;)

73 Lord Hill's at the bottom of this. :rage:
  • Like 2

Si, Senor Biggles. ;)

73 Lord Hill's at the bottom of this. :rage:

We are inmates of a Bengali psychiatric institution and we escaped by making this skin out of old, used cereal packets.
  • Like 2