And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Great, great, blackwawkrush. Well, next week we'll be showing you how black and white people can live together in peace and harmony, and blackhawkrush will be over in Moscow showing us how to reconcile the Russians and the Chinese. So, until next week, cheerio

Using this diagram of a tooth to represent any small country, we can see how international communism works by eroding away form the inside. When one country or tooth falls victim to international communism, its neighbours soon follow.

You know too much, my dental friend

Solly. Our boy got velly excited. :blush:

and I think some of the twits are getting rather excited too

Bayern Munchen 4397, Wrexham 1. So Wrexham going through there on aggregate. :7up: :7up: :7up:

And in London I have with me Mr Ludovic Grayson, the man who scored all six goals in Arsenal's 1-0 victory over the Turkish Champions FC Botty

I hit the ball first time and there it was in the back of the net. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0208.gif

Hegel is arguing that the reality is merely an a priori adjunct of non-naturalistic ethics, Kant via the categorical imperative is holding that ontologically it exists only in the imagination, and Marx is claiming it was offside.

You're a brave man. Karl Marx, your final question, who won the Cup Final in 1949?
  • Like 2

Great, great, blackwawkrush. Well, next week we'll be showing you how black and white people can live together in peace and harmony, and blackhawkrush will be over in Moscow showing us how to reconcile the Russians and the Chinese. So, until next week, cheerio

Using this diagram of a tooth to represent any small country, we can see how international communism works by eroding away form the inside. When one country or tooth falls victim to international communism, its neighbours soon follow.

Bayern Munchen 4397, Wrexham 1. So Wrexham going through there on aggregate. :7up: :7up: :7up:

And in London I have with me Mr Ludovic Grayson, the man who scored all six goals in Arsenal's 1-0 victory over the Turkish Champions FC Botty

I hit the ball first time and there it was in the back of the net. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0208.gif

Hegel is arguing that the reality is merely an a priori adjunct of non-naturalistic ethics, Kant via the categorical imperative is holding that ontologically it exists only in the imagination, and Marx is claiming it was offside.

You're a brave man. Karl Marx, your final question, who won the Cup Final in 1949?

I can't remember but I've got it written down somewhere. :unsure:
  • Like 2

I shall enter the house and attempt to remove the joke.
  • Like 2

Brave, brave, brave, brave, Sir Robin. :notworthy:
  • Like 2

International crime fighter and playboy...fast-moving...tough-talking...and just one of the many hundreds of famous people who suffer from lumbago
  • Like 1

International crime fighter and playboy...fast-moving...tough-talking...and just one of the many hundreds of famous people who suffer from lumbago

She said the only way to cure it was to become a barber.
  • Like 2

Oh, oh, yes...yeah well, unfortunately, guv, that offer's no longer valid. You see, it turned out not to be commercially viable, so we have a totally new offer... :LOLsign:
  • Like 2

Oh, oh, yes...yeah well, unfortunately, guv, that offer's no longer valid. You see, it turned out not to be commercially viable, so we have a totally new offer... :LOLsign:

Two ex-army greatcoats and the alarm clock and a table lamp, for two coffees and biscuits.
  • Like 2

Two ex-army greatcoats and the alarm clock and a table lamp, for two coffees and biscuits.

Sorry, I asked for tea. :bang bang: :coffee: Thank you very much.

The best we could manage was to suck on a piece of damp cloth.
  • Like 2

You ought to go and see a psychiatrist. You're a loony. You might even need a new brain. :ph34r:
  • Like 1

You ought to go and see a psychiatrist. You're a loony. You might even need a new brain. :ph34r:

No, no, no - you see it's just that his brain is so tiny that the slightest movement can dislodge it
  • Like 2

Well, he looked a bit Bath and Wells-ish to me. :gumby:

What you do in your own time, Padre, is written on the wall in the vestry. :tsk:
  • Like 1

What you do in your own time, Padre, is written on the wall in the vestry. :tsk:

Oh yes, certainly, yes indeed, I find the grounds delightful, and the servants most attentive and particularly the little serving maid with the great big knockers, and...
  • Like 2

Oh yes, certainly, yes indeed, I find the grounds delightful, and the servants most attentive and particularly the little serving maid with the great big knockers, and...

She's beautiful, she's rich, she's got huge.......tracts of land. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sex009.gif
  • Like 2

She's beautiful, she's rich, she's got huge.......tracts of land. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sex009.gif

a quiet, shy girl. An honours graduate from Harvard University, American junior sprint record holder, ex-world skating champion, Nobel Prize winner, architect, novelist and surgeon. The girl who helped crack the Oppenheimer spy ring in 1947. She gave vital evidence to the Senate Narcotics Commission in 1958. She also helped to convict the woman at the chemist's in 1961
  • Like 2

a quiet, shy girl. An honours graduate from Harvard University, American junior sprint record holder, ex-world skating champion, Nobel Prize winner, architect, novelist and surgeon. The girl who helped crack the Oppenheimer spy ring in 1947. She gave vital evidence to the Senate Narcotics Commission in 1958. She also helped to convict the woman at the chemist's in 1961

All the things you can read about.......in a book.
  • Like 2

No, well we don't have 'Rarnaby Budge' by Charles Dikkens with two Ks, the well-known Dutch author, and perhaps to save time I should add that we don't have 'Karnaby Fudge' by Darles Chickens, or 'Farmer of Sludge' by Marles Pickens, or even 'Stickwick Stapers' by Farles Wickens with four M's and a silent Q!!!!! Why don't you try W. H. Smith's?
  • Like 2

No, well we don't have 'Rarnaby Budge' by Charles Dikkens with two Ks, the well-known Dutch author, and perhaps to save time I should add that we don't have 'Karnaby Fudge' by Darles Chickens, or 'Farmer of Sludge' by Marles Pickens, or even 'Stickwick Stapers' by Farles Wickens with four M's and a silent Q!!!!! Why don't you try W. H. Smith's?

Right! Confiscate the smutty books, Maddox. :bitchslap:
  • Like 2

There is nothing embarrassing or nasty about the human body...except for the intestines and bits of the bottom. :huh: Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

There is nothing embarrassing or nasty about the human body...except for the intestines and bits of the bottom. :huh:

Well Mr. Frampton I understand Mr Frampton, you have a... 50% bonus in the...in the region of what you said.
  • Like 2

There is nothing embarrassing or nasty about the human body...except for the intestines and bits of the bottom. :huh:

Well Mr. Frampton I understand Mr Frampton, you have a... 50% bonus in the...in the region of what you said.

Um, I'd like you to perform some plastic surgery on me. :unsure:
  • Like 1

Right, I'm ready to make the incision. Knife please, sister. What's that supposed to be. Give me a big one.. . . . oh I do enjoy this. Right. Oh what a great slit. Now, gentlemen, I am going to open the slit.
  • Like 2

Right, I'm ready to make the incision. Knife please, sister. What's that supposed to be. Give me a big one.. . . . oh I do enjoy this. Right. Oh what a great slit. Now, gentlemen, I am going to open the slit.

Oh, stop thinking about sex. You're always on about it...morning, noon and night. :eyeroll:
  • Like 2