Geddy Is Hot: Mk.II

Jaye

Geddy is about 5'8". I asked a TRF member that had his picture taken with him at a meet and greet and that is the height he gave me.

According to a Google search (https://www.google.com/search?q=geddy+lee+height&oq=geddy+lee+height) and IMDB (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1441958/bio) Geddy is 5'10'.

I feel like the height difference between her and Geddy is about the same as the height difference between Geddy and Alex, so if we're trusting imdb's measurement... my estimate is that she's like 5'7", 5'8".

How tall is Nancy? She and Geddy are almost the exact same height.

I see where you're going with this but I don't know Nancy's height, so can't help there. The little bit that I can offer is that when I met Geddy, I was with someone who is 5'8" and Geddy definitely appeared to be the taller one. For whatever it's worth, my personal thought is that Geddy is closer to 5'10" than to 5'8" tall; however with his slim build, I can understand how some folks might perceive him to be shorter than he actually is. I hope this perhaps helps you somehow.

On another note, I can't help but notice that you haven't been around in a couple of days. I hope all is well!

How tall is Nancy? She and Geddy are almost the exact same height.

I see where you're going with this but I don't know Nancy's height, so can't help there. The little bit that I can offer is that when I met Geddy, I was with someone who is 5'8" and Geddy definitely appeared to be the taller one. For whatever it's worth, my personal thought is that Geddy is closer to 5'10" than to 5'8" tall; however with his slim build, I can understand how some folks might perceive him to be shorter than he actually is. I hope this perhaps helps you somehow.

On another note, I can't help but notice that you haven't been around in a couple of days. I hope all is well!

I've always heard that Geddy is around 5'10".

I have accepted the fact that I am the only one still posting Geddy pictures, and it does not bother me.

http://i.imgur.com/Bfca2d3.jpg

I was the only one doing it for a while too. A lot of the women who used to post in this thread have disappeared.

I was the only one doing it for a while too. A lot of the women who used to post in this thread have disappeared.

:( That's a shame.

I'm glad you guys have both been posting; I love to look at them! :P I just am not a very good searcher myself or else have been around too long since it seems like most of the photos I find of Geddy or any of the guys are ones that have already been posted; I hate to put them up as repeats . . . :(

• Like 1

I'm glad you guys have both been posting; I love to look at them! :P I just am not a very good searcher myself or else have been around too long since it seems like most of the photos I find of Geddy or any of the guys are ones that have already been posted; I hate to put them up as repeats . . . :(

Post away. :) I don't think it matters since so many people aren't here anymore. Fair weather fans. :LOL:

• Like 1

Post away. :) I don't think it matters since so many people aren't here anymore. Fair weather fans. :LOL:

I agree--there can never be too much Geddy! :wub:

• Like 3

The part in this interview where he describes his style and then picks up a bass and goes on a tangent is hot:

I'd post more pictures, but imgur's not letting me upload.

The part in this interview where he describes his style and then picks up a bass and goes on a tangent is hot:

I'd post more pictures, but imgur's not letting me upload.

I've always loved this interview. Thanks for posting it. :)

• Like 1

I recently discovered that I need to wear glasses on a regular basis, and with me having long hair and a bit of bum fluff underneath my bottom lip which I really should shave off, I kinda look like Geddy Lee...which is not good. I should rethink my current style.
  • Like 1

I recently discovered that I need to wear glasses on a regular basis, and with me having long hair and a bit of bum fluff underneath my bottom lip which I really should shave off, I kinda look like Geddy Lee...which is not good. I should rethink my current style.

But, but...how is that not a good thing? I think that Geddy has fantastic style (especially present-day)!

• Like 2

pics so we can give final verdict of geddy-lee-ness?

Geddy Lee looks great! But it's definitely possible to fall into the uncanny valley of looking like a less quality replica of the main product. :LOL:

But, but...how is that not a good thing? I think that Geddy has fantastic style (especially present-day)!

Would you be saying that if you weren't a Rush fan and were looking at him for the first time?

Would you be saying that if you weren't a Rush fan and were looking at him for the first time?

Oh gosh yes.

• Like 1

Geddy Lee looks great! But it's definitely possible to fall into the uncanny valley of looking like a less quality replica of the main product. :LOL:

I think I certainly look like that less quality replica of the main product. No pics!

Oh yes, we do need pics :)

• Like 1