Geddy Is Hot: Mk.II

Jaye

I recently discovered that I need to wear glasses on a regular basis, and with me having long hair and a bit of bum fluff underneath my bottom lip which I really should shave off, I kinda look like Geddy Lee...which is not good. I should rethink my current style.

pics so we can give final verdict of geddy-lee-ness?

Geddy Lee looks great! But it's definitely possible to fall into the uncanny valley of looking like a less quality replica of the main product. :LOL:

Oh yes, we do need pics :)

Nice new pic of you, Gina! You need your new remodel in the back (when it is finished! :D)

• Like 1

I recently discovered that I need to wear glasses on a regular basis, and with me having long hair and a bit of bum fluff underneath my bottom lip which I really should shave off, I kinda look like Geddy Lee...which is not good. I should rethink my current style.

pics so we can give final verdict of geddy-lee-ness?

Geddy Lee looks great! But it's definitely possible to fall into the uncanny valley of looking like a less quality replica of the main product. :LOL:

Oh yes, we do need pics :)

Nice new pic of you, Gina! You need your new remodel in the back (when it is finished! :D)

Thank you! And I hope that finished remodel pic will happen soon :LOL:

• Like 2

But, but...how is that not a good thing? I think that Geddy has fantastic style (especially present-day)!

Would you be saying that if you weren't a Rush fan and were looking at him for the first time?

Geddy Lee looked incredibly good in the 90's and onwards; I think he was hotter in his 40's than his 20's. While I don't think I would've found him stylish in his younger years (because I didn't), I do think that once he let his hair down again, he went from acquired taste to universally pleasant taste. Got better at wearing clothes that fit, too.

So if Ged was just some guy I saw out on the street, I still think I'd find him pretty cute.

edit: yeah

http://i.imgur.com/enX8jTf.jpg

Edited by Day of Light
  • Like 1

I was the only one doing it for a while too. A lot of the women who used to post in this thread have disappeared.

:( That's a shame.

I'm glad you guys have both been posting; I love to look at them! :P I just am not a very good searcher myself or else have been around too long since it seems like most of the photos I find of Geddy or any of the guys are ones that have already been posted; I hate to put them up as repeats . . . :(

Post away. :) I don't think it matters since so many people aren't here anymore. Fair weather fans. :LOL:

Here are a couple of my pics from the first TO show from last year :)

25238448580_8af496dd0e_c.jpg

25534068215_fabd119753_c.jpg

25441315611_f6d926507e_c.jpg

• Like 6

Great pictures!

They certainly are! I haven't seen you around here much lately, CtM. I hope you are doing well.

Yep, all is well here in Holland :) I still visit the forum quite often so no worries ;)

I've been putting together a photoalbum of my trip to TO during the past couple of weeks. It's so much fun to put all my pics into an album. I just had to share a couple of them here. I'll be posting some more later on. Stay tuned ;)

• Like 5

I don't know why this thread doesn't show up when I click "new content". I had no idea anyone had posted here in the last day or so. Sigh.

Anyway....here's a couple of mine from last summer in Buffalo.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/Rush%20R40%202015%20Buffalo/NeilGeddyLights_zpsyagnaw3l.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/Rush%20R40%202015%20Buffalo/GedReverseFirebird_zpshdvx4op2.jpg

• Like 7

I don't know why this thread doesn't show up when I click "new content".

It often does not come up for me either. (I have the same problem with the Cats and Pictures of You threads.) I wrote to 73 about it and he did not know why that happens.

It often does not come up for me either. (I have the same problem with the Cats and Pictures of You threads.) I wrote to 73 about it and he did not know why that happens.

I originally thought it had something to do with the content of these subforums. Not that we have a bunch of people posting half naked pictures or anything. Unfortunately. :D

• Like 2

I originally thought it had something to do with the content of these subforums. Not that we have a bunch of people posting half naked pictures or anything. Unfortunately. :D

:smoke:

• Like 1

http://i.imgur.com/y3yPlL9.png

Lucas said something in the three questions thread that clarified for me why I found Geddy so attractive; something about him being both androgynous and masculine.

I love this picture. I kind of poke fun at the baggy suits but from this perspective it just makes him seem irresistible.

• Like 2

I was the only one doing it for a while too. A lot of the women who used to post in this thread have disappeared.

:( That's a shame.

I'm glad you guys have both been posting; I love to look at them! :P I just am not a very good searcher myself or else have been around too long since it seems like most of the photos I find of Geddy or any of the guys are ones that have already been posted; I hate to put them up as repeats . . . :(

Post away. :) I don't think it matters since so many people aren't here anymore. Fair weather fans. :LOL:

Here are a couple of my pics from the first TO show from last year :)

25238448580_8af496dd0e_c.jpg

25534068215_fabd119753_c.jpg

25441315611_f6d926507e_c.jpg

Hell yeah,

Very cool!! :geddy: :geddy: :geddy: :geddy:

• Like 2

Geddy and Eddie!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CELjNFpUkAAFbvR.jpg

Who is Eddie?

That's Eddie Vedder, frontman of the band Pearl Jam though he also has a nice solo career. :)

Thanks. :cosmo:

You're welcome! :hail:

• Like 1