• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#41 puscifer

puscifer

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:38 AM

Hmm, maybe I will scan the tickets a little more and see if I can find something a few rows higher in 124.  If all else fails I'm sure I will be happy the Row 2 in Section 124

Sponsored Post

#42 puscifer

puscifer

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 10:41 AM

Scored a single ticket in Section 124 Row 5!  Hoping for a great view of Neil and Alex!

#43 tripdad

tripdad

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 626 posts
  • Interests:Hiking, camping, fishing. Spending time with my teenage triplets.

Posted 07 March 2011 - 01:10 PM

QUOTE (puscifer @ Mar 7 2011, 10:41 AM)
Scored a single ticket in Section 124 Row 5!  Hoping for a great view of Neil and Alex!

653.gif  

#44 Skyla2112

Skyla2112

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 12:28 PM

Hi all,

Managed to juggle things around enough to get to the show, but now I'm sitting waaaay up above the world. If anyone has two tickets in the main concourse or closer, please PM me or drop me a line at catchthefishgeddy@poetic.com

Thanks!
Skyla  

#45 rmeclark

rmeclark

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:48 PM

It is with a heavy heart that I offer up my (1) single ticket  banghead.gif   My family trip to Disney   062802puke_prv.gif  has now encroached on MY time!

Here's what I got.   Sec 111, Row 12, Seat 2.    I personally feel this seat is BETTER than front row!  111 starts at row 9, so you are only 4 rows up. Perfect  side stage vantage point (Geddy's Side) .   I paid $250 thru one of the ticket "shark" brokers.   You could easily get your face on the new DVD!

Drop me a line if you want to make an offer. rmeclark21@att.net  
2.gif  

#46 hughes&kettner

hughes&kettner

Prime Mover

• Banned
  • 707 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 03:40 PM

I have 2 tickets side by side floor 7 row B.  right next to sound board.
If you are interested, drop me a line.  $275 for the pair.

#47 MCM

MCM

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1601 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:19 PM

I have obtained a single ticket and am now going to this show!!!  Whew!!  

Assistance is needed on where to stay and park??  Anyone from Cleveland have any advice??

#48 tripdad

tripdad

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:22 AM

QUOTE (MCM @ Mar 30 2011, 06:19 PM)
I have obtained a single ticket and am now going to this show!!!  Whew!! 

Assistance is needed on where to stay and park??  Anyone from Cleveland have any advice??

I only live 30 minutes from the Q, but me and my buds are staying down town for the night.  We are staying at the Renaissance Hotel.

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/cleb...leveland-hotel/

The hotel is connected right to the Q.  

See you at Harry Buffalo's?

2.gif in 2 weeks!!

Edited by tripdad, 01 April 2011 - 07:24 AM.

#49 MCM

MCM

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1601 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 10:20 AM

QUOTE (tripdad @ Apr 1 2011, 07:22 AM)

Assistance is needed on where to stay and park??  Anyone from Cleveland have any advice??

I only live 30 minutes from the Q, but me and my buds are staying down town for the night.  We are staying at the Renaissance Hotel.

2.gif in 2 weeks!!

Thanks, it's close to the Q?  I'm traveling alone so I'm always concerned about safety when I'm not familiar with my surroundings.

I don't want to be wandering around looking for my car in deserted parking lots in "not so nice" areas.

#50 hughes&kettner

hughes&kettner

Prime Mover

• Banned
  • 707 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 10:36 AM

QUOTE (MCM @ Apr 2 2011, 10:20 AM)

2.gif in 2 weeks!!

Thanks, it's close to the Q?  I'm traveling alone so I'm always concerned about safety when I'm not familiar with my surroundings.

I don't want to be wandering around looking for my car in deserted parking lots in "not so nice" areas.

it's a 2 minute walk from the q to harry buffalo.
really don't have to worry about safety too much brotha-  

#51 MCM

MCM

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1601 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 11:08 AM

QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ Apr 2 2011, 10:36 AM)

2.gif in 2 weeks!!

Ha Ha!    Thanks for the local insight, but since I'm a chick I tend to be overcautious in my travels.

biggrin.gif  

#52 softfilter

softfilter

The Professor

• Members
  • 3677 posts
  • Interests:Reading mostly military history & local Ohio history. Riding mountain bike on Ohio/Erie canal trail. Discovering new micro brews!

Posted 02 April 2011 - 12:26 PM

The only "problem" to watch for in downtown Gateway district( The "Q", Progressive Field)  is street panhandlers every large city has them Cleveland no exception. And generally speaking they keep to themselves,  once in my MANY frequent visits downtown was i approached, told him no, that was it kept walking he moved on to someone else i guess. Besides during any events Sporting or Concerts police presence is usually in abundance. So happens along with Rush, Indians will playing same night next door at the Prog.  There's no real need to worry just be aware like anyone should be in a large city of certain  fringe elements... btw think ticket scalpers are way more annoying plenty of them!! wink.gif  

#53 hughes&kettner

hughes&kettner

Prime Mover

• Banned
  • 707 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 01:08 PM

QUOTE (MCM @ Apr 2 2011, 11:08 AM)
QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ Apr 2 2011, 10:36 AM)

2.gif in 2 weeks!!

Ha Ha!    Thanks for the local insight, but since I'm a chick I tend to be overcautious in my travels.

biggrin.gif

sorry- sistah  laugh.gif
it will be fine!  

#54 tripdad

tripdad

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 09:40 AM

Couple things.. has anyone heard about radio contests for meet and greets?  WMMS replied to me they knew nothing about them.  I'm not much of a radio listener, but will certainly do so to try and win.

Cleveland is pretty safe.  There will be crowds of people anyway as well.  MCM - If you are not staying in Cleveland for the night  then I recommend you park across from the Q and across from Harry Buffalo.  This is on the north side of the Q. This will be literally a 2 minute walk as someone said either way from the Q or HB's to your car.  If you have no plans on going out afterwards then I suggest you park in the Q's parking deck.  This is attached to the Q and there ia a walk way over the street as well.

My personal trick for panhandlers is when approached, I just looked confused and say, "Je ne parle pas Anglais"   tongue.gif  

#55 MCM

MCM

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1601 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:33 PM

Thanks all, for the Cleveland tips, sounds to me that the area around the Q is a little nicer than the area around our Consol here in Pgh.   I hope that this time I finally get to meet a few TRF'rs.  

Looking forward to the show!!    

#56 softfilter

softfilter

The Professor

• Members
  • 3677 posts
  • Interests:Reading mostly military history & local Ohio history. Riding mountain bike on Ohio/Erie canal trail. Discovering new micro brews!

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:47 PM

Another good lodging option(but this late in the game might be full for April 15th) is the Gateway Radisson directly across the street from Progressive Field/The Q. always stay there when staying overnight in Cleveland.
                      http://www.radisson.com/cleveland-hotel-oh-44115/ohcleve

#57 tripdad

tripdad

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 10:13 AM

Ok listen to 98.5 between 8-8:30 AM this week for meet and greet call in.  It's just random number caller which means non Rush fans probably win.  Can't undertsand why they don't do trivia to make it harder and give the true fan a better chance.  

#58 Spike

Spike

I am NOT a dude. I am a chick.

• Members
  • 1547 posts
  • Interests:Acadia National Park, biking, hiking, swimming, kayaking

Posted 04 April 2011 - 11:40 AM

QUOTE (softfilter @ Apr 3 2011, 09:47 PM)
Another good lodging option(but this late in the game might be full for April 15th) is the Gateway Radisson directly across the street from Progressive Field/The Q. always stay there when staying overnight in Cleveland.
                      http://www.radisson.com/cleveland-hotel-oh-44115/ohcleve

The Radisson has been sold out for MONTHS.  (There are a LOT of Rush fans traveling from all over for this show!!!).  I myself waited too long and ended up at the Renaissance instead of the Radisson.

There's another big Rush Fan meet up at The Hard Rock Cafe (starting around 4-4:30pm), and there will be a large gathering of Rush fans at the Hall of Shame at 3pm - to protest their poor selection and show our support for a band that should have been in there eons ago!

2.gif

#59 Spike

Spike

I am NOT a dude. I am a chick.

• Members
  • 1547 posts
  • Interests:Acadia National Park, biking, hiking, swimming, kayaking

Posted 04 April 2011 - 09:31 PM

*** QUESTION ABOUT VIP MERCH ***

Did anyone order a VIP Ticket/Merch package for the Cleveland show, and if so, have you heard anything about it yet?

I paid $300 for the VIP package - but I haven't heard anything since.  No follow up email from TicketMaster or anyone about the merchandise.  My actual ticket receipt email came from The Cleveland Cavaliers, not TM - so I don't even know who to contact.  (Ticket is will-call, so I don't have that either!)

Help?!?!

#60 softfilter

softfilter

The Professor

• Members
  • 3677 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:45 AM

QUOTE (Spike @ Apr 4 2011, 09:31 PM)
*** QUESTION ABOUT VIP MERCH ***

Did anyone order a VIP Ticket/Merch package for the Cleveland show, and if so, have you heard anything about it yet?

I paid $300 for the VIP package - but I haven't heard anything since.  No follow up email from TicketMaster or anyone about the merchandise.  My actual ticket receipt email came from The Cleveland Cavaliers, not TM - so I don't even know who to contact.  (Ticket is will-call, so I don't have that either!)

Help?!?!

I would go to the "Q" site and seek help there, I don't know anything about the VIP package, but i will tell you this  "Q" arena is the exclusive seller of tickets for concerts there not ticket master. Quicken Loans Arena site I would think is your best bet. There's help lines and numbers to reach. Good Luck hope that helps a little...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users