Designer Vaginas?

Ya_Big_Tree

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (SiriusRushFan @ Apr 20 2009, 09:10 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 20 2009, 07:38 PM)
What I don't get is the whole "make it more attractive" slant.  I can understand wanting to take up some of the slack for performance reasons.

I will never make a lesbian, because I frankly think vaginas are quite ugly.  No, this isn't a case of self-hatred or anything.  It's just that I think they're about as attractive as the inside of someone's nostril.

Damn! How can you say you don't like the looks of a vagina, but then you go and fill your face with the likes of this...this....this....nostril looking, bacon fat wrapped thing! LOL! laugh.gif I'll take a nice vagina anyday compared to this! yes.gif ....

062802puke_prv.gif

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/66/Bacon-wrapped_filet_mignon_1.JPG

Um, it doesn't have hair?

Come on, Sirius, it's BACON. I love bacon. I don't care much for tuna.

QUOTE (Territorial_Game @ Apr 20 2009, 07:08 PM)
QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Apr 20 2009, 08:05 PM)
confused13.gif I happen to find vaginas attractive. Guess I'm weird unsure.gif

Oh well, I likes what I likes tongue.gif

I'll say this, they sure as hell beat the alternative. In that sense, hell yeah, I love vagina.

I agrees goodpost.gif

Lasers can do that stuff now? Before I opened this I thought it was going to say surgery... and I was going to say there is no way in hell I'm letting knifes go near my hole. But anyway, I figure if someone don't like the way it looks, they just aren't going to get laid. wink.gif

Note 2 the wise, I would rather have a woman to curl up 2 that listens 2 2.gif than a worn out v,

Archived