Here's a POLL for you: Who is the biggest LOSER on TRF??

treeduck

Who's the biggest LOSER on TRF?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the biggest loser on TRF?

Figures this is the poll i make :laughing guy:

Mick

Gee, Mick. You’re losing in a poll full of losers. You must either be the winningest loser or the losingest winner in history. Good job! …I think. :P

• Like 2

Mick

Gee, Mick. You’re losing in a poll full of losers. You must either be the winningest loser or the losingest winner in history. Good job! …I think. :P

I think he's the winningest loser because no one voted for him. I take no one voting for him to mean no one thinks he's a loser.

Mick

I think he's the winningest loser because no one voted for him. I take no one voting for him to mean no one thinks he's a loser.

But then he’d be a loser at being a loser…wouldn’t he? :huh: I’m confusing myself.

• Like 1

Mick

But then he’d be a loser at being a loser…wouldn’t he? :huh: I’m confusing myself.

And me. :unsure:

Treeduck ought to do a Part II poll and include all the losers he left out of this poll in that one.

Have you got any loser suggestions?

A few here were wondering why they weren't included in this poll. You don't want them to feel left out, do you? Then they'll really think they're losers and that no one, not even losers, want them hanging around.

Treeduck ought to do a Part II poll and include all the losers he left out of this poll in that one.

A few here were wondering why they weren't included in this poll. You don't want them to feel left out, do you? Then they'll really think they're losers and that no one, not even losers, want them hanging around.

Who are they??

Who are they??

Toymaker was one.

Disc is another.

Who are they??

Toymaker was one.

Disc is another.

Toymaker is too busy making toys.

• Like 1

Mick

I’m going to go retake my IQ test. :unsure: I think I’m slipping.

• Like 1

Who are they??

Toymaker was one.

Disc is another.

I'm such a loser, I spelled Disk's name wrong.

Edited by Lorraine

Mick

I’m going to go retake my IQ test. :unsure: I think I’m slipping.

I dare not retake mine. :(

Huh. I see I got a vote. Cool. I guess I've stuck in someone's mind.

Voted for Earl just to see if he reads this and gets pissed off.

Yer all gonna burn anyway. :fury:

• Like 1

Poll options in no particular order...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niUWdAbRjwI&t=4s

I actually voted for myself! Since I am an arrogant, self absorbed, EGOMANIAC, crystal meth, cocaine, PCP, Alcoholic, I love that Fishbone song, and just a complete loser because I had the greatest marriage and family.

ALL IS LOST

Luckily my girls still love and and adore me.

I am the biggest loser on the RUSH FORUM, because I am different from all of you. I put a lot of energy and love and hate into this Forum.

73 should have banned me 10 years ago. But he did not.

Alas, I am the biggest loser on the Forum.

You kids have so much to live for.

I read about some person on here taking a knife to their skin and cutting their flesh. Really?

That is fuckking sad.

I know I am good, but I wanted to be married forever and it failed.

Many of you know me.

My real forum friends on here.

Damnit.

I was always the provider.

That fun fuckking guy.

The logistic planner.

I was that monogamous guy.

Never ever thought about infidelity.

I had it made and I lost it.

Perhaps I was selfish.

Too many fuckingg Rush concerts.

Wendy and I traveled North America to see RUSH.

Perhaps she truly hated it.

I took her to hundreds of concerts over the 21 years of our relationship.

She never said no to me. Always went.

Yet I am the biggest loser.

You people have no idea about losing love and paying out of your asshole for it. That equates to being DOUBLE FUKKED.

Well maybe some of you do. As Chaka Khan would say then, "I Feel For You!" LOL! You kids don't even get my sense of humor. Thank God I still have it.

My bad.

All I know is I will NEVER marry again.

I have my offspring.

They are beautiful.

Perhaps I am a blessed LOSER. That's for you JB.

Funk it all!!

"I'm a loser, a secret loser."

Love,

OZZY

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 2

That is so cool!!!

I have four votes and I voted for myself!

That means, three of you pricks voted for me.

I am a CFO I can do the math.

I love that three people on here hate me.

Makes me stronger.

I didn't vote for you Myles you worm.

You know the routine!

You three can

BLANK OFF!

STICK IT OUT BABY!

I love to be hated because I am a very successful loser.

If any of you three haters want to meet me in real life please pm me.

I don't need to hide behind my computer and be a pussy.

Let's go.

I am serious

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

Pat is a WINNER!

Of course the OP gets 6 votes.

This voting may be a joke, but if it's serious then you fools have no clue about the real Rush Forum Members who exist here to keep this thing afloat.

Why don't several of you Duck and Earl Haters grow your testicles or vaginas and do a poll to ban us off of this elite Rush Still Touring And Writing Records Forum.

You same humans who rip Duck and I apart for trying to be creative wayyyy after RUSH had retired for good amuse my sully soul.

That's for you Sully Sue.

You idiots who hate Duck and I have no clue about us.

Some day this Forum will be shut down and it will be gone forever.

1001001 will be erased.

Then what will you haters do?

That's up to you!

I will continue to exist here and write redundant and zany threads and polls until either I am banned or if 73 shuts it down for good.

"Take A Chance"

Signed.

ABBA

• Like 1