Here's a POLL for you: Who is the biggest LOSER on TRF??

treeduck

Who's the biggest LOSER on TRF?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the biggest loser on TRF?

why am i not on the list i never even leave my house, fam

Be glad your not on it meme.

Tbh this does not feel like a joke even thou it is. It still hurts my feelings, joke or not.

If you'd stayed out of the thread you'd feel a lot better. You know what to do next time. I don't know why you read my threads anyway since you don't like any of them. It seems like you just want to whine about them though.

Edited by treeduck
  • Like 2

Tbh this does not feel like a joke even thou it is. It still hurts my feelings, joke or not.

If you'd stayed out of the thread you'd feel a lot better. You know what to do next time. I don't know why you read my threads anyway since you don't like any of them. It seems like you just want to whine about them though.

No I would not feel better because I would still know I'm in this thread.

It hurts my feelings even though I know it's a joke, some jokes are just not ment to happen.

It hurts my feelings even though I know it's a joke, some jokes are just not ment to happen.

Stop being 10 and act 16.

• Like 3

When are you going to realise and come to terms with the fact that you can't control what other people do? And certain people will see your reactions and jump on them seeing them for the weakness that they are. These kinds of posts say "Come and destroy me because I can't handle you".

• Like 2

Sixteen is the new ten. :P

• Like 2

Good I can be 20 again!

• Like 3

So let me get this straight,

You know it's a joke but yet it still hurts you're feelings? How does that work? BTW, if stuff like this hurts you're feelings. You are in for a rude awaking in the real world.

Edited by troutman
  • Like 4

Good I can be 20 again!

You keep telling everyone you're 20 anyway.

Good I can be 20 again!

Lets settle on sixteen. :D

• Like 1

Good I can be 20 again!

Since when haha

I'm 26.

I was 20 when I was GNP's age.

Lordy Lord I never knew a kid like her when I was that age

• Like 1

Good I can be 20 again!

Since when haha

I'm 26.

I was 20 when I was GNP's age.

Lordy Lord I never knew a kid like her when I was that age

For your information GNP is a mandroid!

http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/files/blogs/old-spice-mandroid-sexist-hed-2014.png

• Like 2

I just noticed... just above me in the poll. "Cylonus X-1" ...He's obviously so much of a loser that he lost a "c" out of his name :wacko:
  • Like 1

I vote for Union 5-3992...because only a loser would vote that many times for a bunch of losers http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0019.gif

So let me get this straight,

You know it's a joke but yet it still hurts you're feelings? How does that work? BTW, if stuff like this hurts you're feelings. You are in for a rude awaking in the real world.

She doesn't mind hurting others though.

• Like 2

Sixteen is the new eight.

• Like 3

Sixteen is the new eight.

Sixteen is the new foetus

• Like 1

16 is the new productive Coitus...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Smiling%20Banana%20tny.jpg

Poll options in no particular order...

I voted for you, for starting this poll.

I'm absorbing the energy you're wasting on this, and it's making me stronger...but you, you're getting weaker...