Daily Quote

Dweezil

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO PICTURES PLEASE - FLASHBULBS DISTURB THE DEMONS

DO NOT SCORN THE PITIFUL AND ABANDONED - THEIR DAILY RATION ALREADY CONTAINS THE RIGHT AMOUNT

Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

This is an old one, but always worth mentioning.

Scene: UK TV 1980's I think

Soccer game being televised. Commentator John Motson (very famous over here). From what I can remember the game was about to start.

John Motson quote:

"...and the referee is warming up underneath me"

really John, you're in for a good time then?? laugh.gif

"You bet we might have." -Sen. Kerry, asked if he would have gone to war against Saddam Hussein if he refused to disarm

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." -President Bush

QUOTE (Cygnus @ Jan 27 2005, 12:39 PM)

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." -President Bush

ohmy.gif

And he is president of the most powerful nation of the world???

scared.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 27 2005, 02:20 PM)
This is an old one, but always worth mentioning.

Scene: UK TV 1980's I think

Soccer game being televised. Commentator John Motson (very famous over here). From what I can remember the game was about to start.

John Motson quote:

"...and the referee is warming up underneath me"

really John, you're in for a good time then?? laugh.gif

Laughing my fargin blink off here!!!! icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Just to prove I am not politically biased:

"It has not worked. No one can say it has worked, so I decided we're either going to do what we said we're going to do with the U.N., or we're going to do something else." icon_really_happy_guy.gif

A Bill Clinton quote in Washington Post on the U.N. operation in Bosnia.

...and here's another:

rofl3.gif "A zebra does not change its spots." - Al Gore, attacking President George Bush in 1992.

iF there was anyone who was ever completely stupid, it has to be this guy.

and another -

"We are unable to announce the weather. We depend on weather reports from the airport, which is closed, due to weather. Whether we will be able to give you a weather report tomorrow will depend on the weather."

- Arab News report

Morality is the herd instinct of the individual.

I call Christianity the one great curse, the one enormous and innermost perversion, the one great instinct of revenge, for which no means are too venomous, too underhand, too underground and too petty-I call it the

one immortal blemish of mankind.

Truly, I found even the greatest man-all too human.

~ Neitzsche

After the first glass, you see things as you wish they were. After the second, you see things as they are not. Finally, you see things as they really are, and that is the most horrible thing in the world.

- Oscar Wilde, on Absinthe

Archived