Why is this a thing?

Permanent-Rush

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: <<< gravy not coffee

?

You've got to realise my randomness and that it's pointless to question it. :angel:

Okay!

ducky is a random dude - you never know what he's gonna come up with next! :D

Then he's got you tricked!

The duck is anything but random--he's a cold, calculating viper from the vilest, most conniving circle of hell. I should know, that's where we met. :blaze:

:fury:

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: <<< gravy not coffee

?

You've got to realise my randomness and that it's pointless to question it. :angel:

Okay!

The duck is anything but random--he's a cold, calculating viper from the vilest, most conniving circle of hell. I should know, that's where we met. :blaze:

:P

?

Okay!

:angel:

?

Okay!

Up to your tricks again eh duck?!

Those aren't wings. They're metal blades jutting out of your sides!

• Like 1

?

Okay!

Up to your tricks again eh duck?!

Those aren't wings. They're metal blades jutting out of your sides!

:AlienSmiley: