Faked a rush fan out. check this

nicky6

Always wanted to do this. got my chance. at a party. talking music with some strangers. one guy asked my if I liked RUSH. told. him, whos that? I heard of them. but don't know any of their songs ect. so he started naming songs. and I was like. naw. never heard of them. so after a while. I knew I had em. then, I started just singing certain songs to test him (lyrics) I did. Cinderella man, farewell to kings. camera eye digital man, losing it. entre nous.. and he was blown away. I even did recent stuff like earthshine. he knew I was a real fan. He was shocked. cause how I set it up. like I was a dummy. and blam. He was so impressed. and we became instant friends. He told me I got him on that one. never seen it coming... always wanted to do that ..
  • Like 4

As long as we are mentioning deception at parties...........

I once told a chick I was the drummer from Dokken for 3 hours.

See the story worked because he never got airtime in the music videos

I mean, who would make up a story they were Mick Brown from Dokken to impress a lady??

This guy..That's who....Fairly certain that line which worked well in 1987 would fail miserably in 2016.

Wherever you are Ashley, you can always say Mick Brown rocked your world !!! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQb1t_Yw0S8

Edited by Disembodied Spirit

Always wanted to do this. got my chance. at a party. talking music with some strangers. one guy asked my if I liked RUSH. told. him, whos that? I heard of them. but don't know any of their songs ect. so he started naming songs. and I was like. naw. never heard of them. so after a while. I knew I had em. then, I started just singing certain songs to test him (lyrics) I did. Cinderella man, farewell to kings. camera eye digital man, losing it. entre nous.. and he was blown away. I even did recent stuff like earthshine. he knew I was a real fan. He was shocked. cause how I set it up. like I was a dummy. and blam. He was so impressed. and we became instant friends. He told me I got him on that one. never seen it coming... always wanted to do that ..

kz3rDK-N.jpeg

• Like 3

.. and later on, the tables were turned on you when you found out your new friend was not a biological female

Lmao!

• Like 1