DcR9-SEXcAc4hVy.jpg

Amazing pics Pat.

Being Captain Obvious around here I am sure Priest will put out a blu-ray of this tour. It would be incredible to feature every song they played on this tour. Sort of like what RUSH did with R40.

Hoping for a limited edition Japanese Blu-Ray Digipak pressing with limited edition sticker and bottle opener.

• Like 1

DcR9-SEXcAc4hVy.jpg

Amazing pics Pat.

Being Captain Obvious around here I am sure Priest will put out a blu-ray of this tour. It would be incredible to feature every song they played on this tour. Sort of like what RUSH did with R40.

Hoping for a limited edition Japanese Blu-Ray Digipak pressing with limited edition sticker and bottle opener.

Yeah I'm definitely looking forward to the live package from this tour. Battle Cry and Epitaph were great but the next one is going to blow them out of the water. The performances really seem to have gone up a notch in all areas and the setlist is killer.

• Like 1

DcR9-SEXcAc4hVy.jpg

Amazing pics Pat.

Yeah I'm definitely looking forward to the live package from this tour. Battle Cry and Epitaph were great but the next one is going to blow them out of the water. The performances really seem to have gone up a notch in all areas and the setlist is killer.

You said it all Pat. Seeing Priest front row from the balcony dead center blew my f***ing mind and my ears were dripping molten blood for a week.

I've seen every Priest Tour since Painkiller.

I know Andy and Ritchie are in the band now but my God, it was the best I've ever seen Priest. Rob just gets better. Ian is a solid rock in the back. Scott looks bored and seems like a robot yet he did bring the fuckking fire back into the drumming.

KILLER says it all. Amazing set and hell I missed Tyrant and Manalishi. UGH!

• Like 1

DcR9-SEXcAc4hVy.jpg

Amazing pics Pat.

You said it all Pat. Seeing Priest front row from the balcony dead center blew my f***ing mind and my ears were dripping molten blood for a week.

I've seen every Priest Tour since Painkiller.

I know Andy and Ritchie are in the band now but my God, it was the best I've ever seen Priest. Rob just gets better. Ian is a solid rock in the back. Scott looks bored and seems like a robot yet he did bring the fuckking fire back into the drumming.

KILLER says it all. Amazing set and hell I missed Tyrant and Manalishi. UGH!

Aye!

For some reason this post had me imagining you as an Earl version of Phil Lynott playing a THIN LIZZY concert at the Hammersmith Odeon in 1981!