Yeah, they suck  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How bad are these covers of two Rush classics

• Not bad. They're trying
    • Ummm...these are great!
    • Ummm...these really suck!

This is infinitely more interesting than that POS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR-3WM31biQ

I'm wondering why this was a big deal. I thought all female friends were used to seeing each other naked or grabbing each others' boobs.

Maybe that's just my friends?

I was thinking the same thing. However, I lived through streaking and skinny dipping and (other people's) drunken behavior at all day World Series of Rock concerts and I think sometimes there is a good case for clothing for both sexes ! :LOL: :lol:

My son's on a swim team and even they don't change in front of each other. Except him. He doesn't feel the need to hide. I think that's healthy.
  • Like 2

I'm wondering why this was a big deal. I thought all female friends were used to seeing each other naked or grabbing each others' boobs.

I was thinking the same thing. However, I lived through streaking and skinny dipping and (other people's) drunken behavior at all day World Series of Rock concerts and I think sometimes there is a good case for clothing for both sexes ! :LOL: :lol:

My son's on a swim team and even they don't change in front of each other. Except him. He doesn't feel the need to hide. I think that's healthy.

Packing what I'm packing...I'm not embarrassed either

Packing what I'm packing...I'm not embarrassed either

:P :P

I thought it was so weird when my kids came home from middle school and said showering after gym was optional due to people's feelings about their personal space. My daughter said she always felt like she was going to suffocate on the smell of AXE body spray coming out of the boys' locker room and following them around the school! :LOL:

• Like 1