JUDAS PRIEST To Unleash New Live CD, DVD, Blu-Ray, 'Battle Cry', In March

treeduck

JUDAS PRIEST guitarist Richie Faulkner has told Guitar World magazine that he and his bandmates will meet up next month to "see what ideas [they've] got" for the planned follow-up to 2014's "Redeemer Of Souls" album. He said: "I'm always coming up with riffs or melodies. We get together to pore over the ideas. Hopefully the ideas are great. We have a big legacy to uphold. These guys have been doing this for forty years. 'Redeemer' was the first Top 10 entry on Billboard that the band has ever had. It's a great springboard, if you will. We're looking forward to getting into the studio and seeing what we've come up with."

• Like 1

So is there not a blue ray and cd combo?

Am i missing something?

No that's why I only got the CD. Rob does an incredible job though

Crap, i love the combo option

I've not listened to my copy yet I'm waiting till I'm ready to begin my PRIEST ONSLAUGHT which is coming soon!!

I have listened to it now and it's fuckking explosive, Dragonaut blasted my eardrums at relatively low volume! :haz: :haz: :haz:

And my PRIEST ONSLAUGHT is ongoing with METALOGY! :givebeer:

• Like 2

JUDAS PRIEST guitarist Richie Faulkner has told Guitar World magazine that he and his bandmates will meet up next month to "see what ideas [they've] got" for the planned follow-up to 2014's "Redeemer Of Souls" album. He said: "I'm always coming up with riffs or melodies. We get together to pore over the ideas. Hopefully the ideas are great. We have a big legacy to uphold. These guys have been doing this for forty years. 'Redeemer' was the first Top 10 entry on Billboard that the band has ever had. It's a great springboard, if you will. We're looking forward to getting into the studio and seeing what we've come up with."

I still haven't got Redeemer yet...so much other Priest I've still been digging.

Surprised (but happily) to hear that they're already kicking round some ideas for the next new album!

I still haven't got Redeemer yet...so much other Priest I've still been digging.

Surprised (but happily) to hear that they're already kicking round some ideas for the next new album!

Rob says they'll spend the this year writing and recording it. Which means it'll probably be out in the first half of 2017.

And here's the latest:

On JUDAS PRIEST's plans to write and record the follow-up to 2014's "Redeemer Of Souls" album:

Rob: "Well, we wanna keep the momentum going. For certain bands, it's the way that the whole business of being in a band and making music works. I mean, we were out [on tour] for almost two years, I think, playing so many shows in so many countries and traveling so many thousands of miles. And, you see, generally when you do that, then you take some time off to decompress and think about all the wonderful things you have experienced. And then generally you take a little bit of time and then you ramp up to go back out on the road again. But I've gotta tell you, this is the best time for PRIEST right now. We're just having a blast, and we want to keep the metal party going, and what better way to do that than to bring on some new metal songs."

• Like 2