The 2016-17 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread

Crimsonmistymemory

Nice adjustments on defense. Good win and back to .500 which is a miracle considering how thy played in some of these games.

Yes Yes it will be interesting next Sunday with the 5-2 Raiders of Oakland coming into town. It will be a perfect time to reverse the RayJay "jinx" and get a home win... Hopefully we will have some more players off the injury list and ready to go +.500 into "Prime" time against the Falcons of Atlanta... Man what resilience today! I would be a liar if I said I was not very concerned how todays game started... WhooooooHooooooo!

Go Bucs :madra:

• Like 1

I am adding up my points for this week and they are abysmal!!! However I am walking on air (not water, that was someone else :angel: ;) ) My Buccaneers beat the 49'rs of San Fransisco!!! That is the highest of highs for me this Sunday :yay: ... Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

It is only Tuesday and I am already looking forward to Sunday when we host the Raiders of Oakland. What is scary is we are favored by one to win it. I am confident we will win and start a new tradition of home wins!

Looks like it will be a beautiful day for football. Not exactly cool fall weather but the humidity will be much less. Also with this being the 1st 1pm game very little chance of the dreaded weather delay. We are getting more and more healthy on defense. I believe if the D can keep Carr Contained, get momentum from the running game & Winston be mindful of the secondary we should come out on top. Another thing that will help emensly is make the defense respect a Winston to Evans connection. Then pick'em apart with Brate, Humphries & Shepard.

GO Bucs :madra:

Embarrassing loss. I have a few thoughts: our secondary is weak and easily pushed around, our offense today made no adjustments and never really got going, if it wasn't for an nfl record amount of penalties we would never have been in that game in the 4th, when wil th kicking game really become a problem? we need to quit worrying about people respecting Jameis as a franchise QB and McCoy as a great defensive player and just f***ing play the game.
  • Like 1

Another second round pick wasted. Bucs released Johnthan Banks today.

Yeah my Son & I were just talking about that yesterday as well. Probably another player that will land on a Super Bowl bound team making great contributions to their success...

GOooooo Bucs :madra:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

Yeah my Son & I were just talking about that yesterday as well. Probably another player that will land on a Super Bowl bound team making great contributions to their success...

After I wrote this i realized he was traded to the Lions :LOL:

After I wrote this i realized he was traded to the Lions :LOL:

Too late, lions now a lock for championship.

• Like 1

Yep that pretty much sums it up. It was a painful night across the board. If there is only one bright spot I didn't have to listen to Chris Collinsworth gloat about how much the Bucs suck... :boohoo: :boo hiss: Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

Not looking for any miraculous turn around tomorrow. I will be hopeful yet again we may have a chance to win at home. This may be our last chance to do so. My oh my how the confidence I had in this squad is all but a distant memory. I still remember the optimism at the conclusion of training camp and the week 1 win over Atlanta. Now the feeling I have is one of dissapointment & despair. There is still a slim (very) chance we could finish the season 8-8. However the reality is we may struggle to match last seasons pitiful record. The one thing I am hoping for sure is that I am not stuck around a bunch of Bears fans tomorrow. I was stuck next to some Falcons fans last game and I let them and my emotions get the best of me and well let's just say some of the topics of dare I say discussions were choice. That is the hardest pill for me to swallow sometimes as it gets very old very fast seeing the fans of the visiting team having a grand ole time... In one respect that is why I am more and more happy about attending lightning games. At least there the home crowd is the home crowd and visitors jerseys a very few and far between. There is a home ice advantage and the Bolts know how to win at home...

Well one hell of a win today. It was like south Chicago in Ray Jay. They brought all that lovely windy city chowderhead and rude attitude with them. As happy as I am about the win,"Da Bears" must be a truely aweful football team to take the pasting thet got from the Bucs today. I would really like to believe the Bucs are improving but common sense says "Da Bears" are a worse team than we are. Considering all the other NFC South teams lost today (& we could've had some of the W's that turned to L's back) we could've really had been playing for securing a position to lead the division. All that said it was very nice to see visiting fans very quiet the last quarter of the game, very nice!

Go Bucs!:madra:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

Last time I saw the Bears here was on opening day of the Ray jay. I was fortunate enough to snag an extra seat about 14 rows from the field around the 15 yard line so I didn't have to hear any bear fans mouths. I have to say I missed the majority of the game today. Took the kids to see the 20th anniversary space jam fathom event at 2 pm
  • Like 1

One hell of a test for the ole Bucs this weekend. I am (as always) hoping for the best but common sense tells me otherwise :LOL: Well at least the football bounces funny every game day. I just hope the goofy bounces go our way.