The 2016-17 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread

Crimsonmistymemory

Injuries are killing them. Winston needs to quit pressing and take what's there. Turnovers are killing us on both sides of ball since defense is getting put in tough spots. As good as denvers defense is and some of their offensive players it's embarrassing to allow a rookie QB to be successful while ours looks like he doesn't know what's going on,
  • Like 1

Well another scary week coming up. We're banged up, Carolina banged up (injury and pridefully)1 but maybe less starters than us on the bench. Carolina always seems to have our number and we are in a major slump. All the ingeduents for a recipe of disaster for this Bucs squad. Hopefully we can pull off a win and have a much better 2 quarter of the season...

Go Bucs :madra:

Whew!! man o man did we need that win! No we can go into the bye week lick our wounds and regroup. Man I was on the edge of insanity in the last minute with the clock management and having to rest the win on Aguayo. But when the ball went through the uprights and we won against the dreded Panthers, oh so sweet oh so sweet. Next up the 49rs.

GO BUCS!! :madra:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

Well I am glad the cardiac kids are giving me heart a rest this week :whew: I think we may have an edge over the 49'rs but historicall we do not play well on the west coast. But if we do win that game we will have a chance to play for a better than .500 record when we host the Raiders. I think some of our key guys that have been out on injury will be healthy enough to play week 7. In all practicality the bye week came at the best time. Probably wishful thinking about beating Oakland as they are hot this season so far. However Bucs need to break the RayJay funk they have been in for several seasons and start winning some home games.

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

I am really perplexed with the whole Doug Martin ordeal. The latest report of a set back with the rehabilitation of his hamstring injury is concerning. Then to hear Vince Jackson now on IR unreal. I think missing douggie would be a bigger detriment to the team but all this is interesting enough. Hopefully we come out of SanFran at .500 and with no other dumb luck injuries. On a bright note we will get some key people back for Sunday.