Mr. Woo Hoo

tomhealey

The worst I ever heard on all the bootlegs I have (Mr. WooHoo at least loves Rush, but I think my favorite was the spastic guy who kept screaming Alex! Alex!! Alex!!! Alex!!!!) is what is on the Spokane bootleg from 1980. It went like this:

"Rock and roll? More like Rock and Squeal."

"Is this show ever going to be over????"

No wonder why Rush never came back here. They are too good for Spokane.

My wife and I took a trip out to the west coast and Washington this year. Love, love, love the country in Washington and actually considering retirement there. But it sounds like the people can be kind of....rednecky. And that's something similar to Michigan I want to avoid. Any suggestions?

If you want to avoid the necks, avoid Eastern WA & Eastern OR. Lots of anti-authority type necks there. Seattle, Portland, or the Pacific coast is better. West coast of Oregon is wonderful.

• Like 1

So as I go through my extended post-tour Rush withdrawal, I've been listening to a lot of Rush Radio lately

I'm going through it too. We were driving along listening to Rush (what else) when my wife says "I can't believe we are never going to be able to see them again".

I told her there is always hope. Hope they play again somewhere and we make sure we go no matter the distance or cost!

For the poster regarding retirement. Palm Bay Florida. Check out some real estate prices and get shocked at how inexpensive the area is. Nice area too! Beach close and nice three bdr with pool under $200,000

Edited by John V