camera eye best version

Anthemic

best version of camera eye  

33 members have voted

1. 1. which is your favorite lens

• studio track
    • time machine tour
    • r40 live

Time Machine Tour for me, if only because I was at the first concert on that tour essentially meaning I was one of the first to hear it live for the first time. :D

They played it in 81

Aw shoot. They said they had never played it live but I suppose it was another case like Jacob's Ladder.

They actually played it on both the Moving Pictures and Signals tours. So I would guess around '83 was the last time previous to Time Machine.

Wasn't it Neil in an interview who forgot The Camera Eye was played live before? And then of course Geddy forgetting about JL...blows my mind. Compare that indifference to how serious the fans take these details to heart. :LOL:

compare how many shows even a fan who sees several each tour has been to with how many shows they have played in 40 years and it's not all that surprising.

• Like 1

Time Machine Tour for me, if only because I was at the first concert on that tour essentially meaning I was one of the first to hear it live for the first time. :D

They played it in 81

Aw shoot. They said they had never played it live but I suppose it was another case like Jacob's Ladder.

They actually played it on both the Moving Pictures and Signals tours. So I would guess around '83 was the last time previous to Time Machine.

Wasn't it Neil in an interview who forgot The Camera Eye was played live before? And then of course Geddy forgetting about JL...blows my mind. Compare that indifference to how serious the fans take these details to heart. :LOL:

compare how many shows even a fan who sees several each tour has been to with how many shows they have played in 40 years and it's not all that surprising.

I'm sure they don't talk about their music all the time like we do. :)

They played it in 81

At least I got to see it for the first time in 27 years. :P

• Like 1