"Dangerous But Worth The Risk!" RATT VS. MOTLEY CRUE! "Danger!" LAY IT DOWN BABY! RED HOT!!!!!

RUSHHEAD666

RATT AND ROLL OR MOTLEY CRUE?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which Band Do You Love The Most?

• MOTLEY CRUE
    • RATT

I'm late to this but I Haven't seen MC live....YET! I have seen RATT twice. Once at "The Stone" San Francisco before their first album Out of The Cellar came out. They opened with Sweet Cheater I believe. Fast forward I saw them at Day on the Green in Oakland as well headlined by the Scorpions.

You lucky bastard! You saw RATT at The Stone? FUKK! I saw Dream Theater at The Stone. Wish I could trade shows! LOL! ;)

• Like 1

Why the hell is the RATT EP so hard to find?

I found a UK vinyl pressing the other day for ten bucks at Rasputin's. I just had to get it! Did you boyz know those legs are Tawny Kitaen's?

Pin up model turned high heel abusing psycho!

I saw her once up in Reno at Bally's. It was after Andrew Dice Clay. As I bolted into the lobby after the show Tawny and David Coverdale ran right in front of me wearing sunglasses. I've told this story before.

ROUND AND ROUND! LOL!!!!

I'm late to this but I Haven't seen MC live....YET! I have seen RATT twice. Once at "The Stone" San Francisco before their first album Out of The Cellar came out. They opened with Sweet Cheater I believe. Fast forward I saw them at Day on the Green in Oakland as well headlined by the Scorpions.

You lucky bastard! You saw RATT at The Stone? FUKK! I saw Dream Theater at The Stone. Wish I could trade shows! LOL! ;)

They had trouble setting up their sound and started late.

They had trouble setting up their sound and started late.

Wow! Actually my friend I think...... "You're In Trouble." LOL

Should I buy a ticket and see Motley Crue's last show in LA? I did it for RUSH. Should I do it for the Crue?

It's at the Staples Center.

I looked at that set list. Something I rarely do and I was sadly not impressed.

I've sold my soul for rock and roll.

Now my life is spinning out of fukking control...................

"Loss Of Control"

Signed,

VAN HALEN

Wanting to trade Dream Theater for Ratt? All credibility is lost.

LOL! Yep it's true, I've lost my credibility on here years ago. It's ok. I'll never change. I was just kidding.

LOL! Yep it's true, I've lost my credibility on here years ago. It's ok. I'll never change. I was just kidding.

You have it with me. I'd see the Bobby Blotzer Ratt Experience before I'd see Dream Theater. Hell, I'd pay to have someone play Out of the Cellar on an iPod for me before I'd accept payment to see Dream Theater.

• Like 1

You have it with me. I'd see the Bobby Blotzer Ratt Experience before I'd see Dream Theater. Hell, I'd pay to have someone play Out of the Cellar on an iPod for me before I'd accept payment to see Dream Theater.

Rick! You know I love to write out of my ass and I am not even close to being a PC PROG NERD, but I will tell you that I love you man!

The way I feel about Scheme Shit Theater I would see the RATT Experience too!!!! IN A HEARTBEAT!!!

I still buy the Dream Theater albums hoping for something incredible. It hasn't happened in twenty years.

The last self titled album was ok. It sounded like a RUSH LITE RECORD.

Wimpy but melodic.

RATT RULES!

• Like 1

Hey Turkey Lurkey does seeing Rush 60 times since 1984 count for something?

Or is it.....

"SOMETHING FOR NOTHING!"

I prefer Motley Crue's "Sumthin' For Nuthin'" instead. After all this is a hair metal thread.

Speaking of which. Time for another one!

Hey Turkey Lurkey does seeing Rush 60 times since 1984 count for something?

Or is it.....

"SOMETHING FOR NOTHING!"

I prefer Motley Crue's "Sumthin' For Nuthin'" instead. After all this is a hair metal thread.

Speaking of which. Time for another one!

I've only seen Rush 17 times (and DT 4 times). Motley Crue is in my top 20 bands (Ratt isn't), but DT is #2 after Rush. Here's me giving you a big fat kiss on the butt :kisshug: Better now?

Edited by Rushman2112

RATT.

I stopped liking Motley Crue in the mid 80's. It began with the disappointing Theater of Pain album in the summer of 1985 and the last straw was watching them get blown offstage the following February by support band Cheap Trick! Crue were feeble by comparison, and when Robin Zander came on for a duet Vince Neil looked outclassed and embarrassed.

• Like 1

RATT.

I stopped liking Motley Crue in the mid 80's. It began with the disappointing Theater of Pain album in the summer of 1985 and the last straw was watching them get blown offstage the following February by support band Cheap Trick! Crue were feeble by comparison, and when Robin Zander came on for a duet Vince Neil looked outclassed and embarrassed.

You are amazing Pat but I get it. I hated "Theatre Of Pain" when I was a kid. Absolute garbage production. I listened to it today on the way to my mediation so it's fresh in my head. It's terrible but I do love some of the songs. Tommy carries that record so does the crunchy guitar of Mars.

I absolutely HATE CHEAP TRICK!!! A fat drummer that smokes. LOSERVILLE! But I get it. Zander is awesome...

I love "Dr. Feelgood" but even that record is a bit polished.

Man after that I fuckking hat the CRUE. ALL SHIT! I tried to love New Tattoo. JUNK. Tried to love "Saints." YUCK

As for that Corabi record and Generation Swine it just made me sick.

I saw the Swine Tour.

Tommy Lee sang "Brandon." A ballad about his son. I wanted to jump off the Golden Gate Bridge.

Motley Crue has their last tour going. I cheated and looked at the set list. Generic and pathetic. Passing.

Same with the Scorpions. Generic set man.

I'm not going to drop 100 bucks to see the Seventies medley. Top Of The Bill Steamrock, Catch The Train, whatever.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666