Happy anniversary, Narp(s)!

bean-tor

So...I searched up and down for my digital copy of 2112 to no avail. But all the better, because I ended up playing Disc 3 of Different Stages, which to me is the ultimate Narp collection. It's got beautiful versions of the kings materials.

"Make it funkyyyyyy!"

• Like 1

Keep the cards and letters coming :LOL: but this seems as good a time as any to thank everyone for the kind words and well wishes to this point. I am humbled in your presence and grateful to be in it as well. Just about night night time for this old fart. Thanks again with all my heart... :sigh: :hug2:
  • Like 2

Happy 2nd anniversary, Narps! :cheers:

From what I gather, it seems you've gone through a plethora of name changes! Is Narps your final form? :LOL:

Yes. I promised the powers that be... :)
  • Like 1

Happy anniversary, Narps! Hope little Roo's helping you celebrate :pussy:

Little Roo is doing just that. Little ones are amazing for sure. They can love and love one minute and the next you would think they lost all their marbles. I think this thread wouldn't be complete without a shot of my boy Tim :wub: ...

Timothy :moose:

12028633_605209816308456_7088954599569413861_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9

The man! :cheers:

Isn't he magnificent?! :wub:
  • Like 1

So very sorry, Narps, I missed this.

Happy 2nd Anniversary to you, my friend! It seems a lot longer than two years you have been here. :hug2: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks so much. This post ices the cake. THREAD OFFICIALLY CLOSED.... :LOL: Nothing more to do or see here
  • Like 2