What song reminds you of who

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Aug 27 2005, 01:57 PM)
QUOTE (endlesslymocking @ Aug 27 2005, 12:36 PM)
Guiatr tab:

eI---0----Z----&---I
gI---0----$----7----I
zI---4-----^---@----I-
xI---37---U----$-----I
cI---(-2)---5---F2----I
dI---7.5----0---R-----I

repeat until end yes.gif

Ok, I found the damn Z, but where's the &????

That's some pretty crazy tuning...

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Aug 30 2005, 01:14 PM)
duno why, dont ask me why
But when i hear this 1 song called... "Listen To Your Heart "
D-13 pops into my mind.dont know if she ever heard this tune or even likes it but she comes to mind wheneva i hear it confused13.gif

and when I hear "Best of you" by foo fighters, Indy comes to my mind,prolly cuz hes ALWAYS singin or hummin the chorus to it. And i mean alllllwayzzzzz laugh.gif i feel like i should rap him in the head cuz he sounds like a broken record rofl3.gif tongue.gif

heart.gif Ya hun wink.gif

LOL who's it by? I have never heard this song before LOL....But thanks!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Aug 30 2005, 08:03 PM)
D-13 pops into my mind.dont know if she ever heard this tune or even likes it but she comes to mind wheneva i hear it  confused13.gif

and when I hear "Best of you" by foo fighters, Indy comes to my mind,prolly cuz hes ALWAYS singin or hummin the chorus to it. And i mean alllllwayzzzzz  laugh.gif  i feel like i should rap him in the head cuz he sounds like a broken record  rofl3.gif  tongue.gif

heart.gif  Ya hun  wink.gif

LOL who's it by? I have never heard this song before LOL....But thanks!! biggrin.gif

I think the band is named... Roxette

its kinda slow tune and the 1st time i heard it , it reminded me of a heart tune

maybe its a remake? i duno..all ino is its allllll over the radio over here on LI, and once its in ur head, its there for awhile laugh.gif

prolly think of u, D ,cuz u had that heart avatar thingy up for awhile...ahhh who knows lol

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Aug 31 2005, 01:24 AM)
its kinda slow tune and the 1st time i heard it , it reminded me of a heart tune
maybe its a remake? i duno..all ino is its allllll over the radio over here on LI, and once its in ur head, its there for awhile laugh.gif

I think the song is on the Pretty Woman soundtrack.

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Aug 30 2005, 08:24 PM)
D-13 pops into my mind.dont know if she ever heard this tune or even likes it but she comes to mind wheneva i hear it  confused13.gif

and when I hear "Best of you" by foo fighters, Indy comes to my mind,prolly cuz hes ALWAYS singin or hummin the chorus to it. And i mean alllllwayzzzzz  laugh.gif  i feel like i should rap him in the head cuz he sounds like a broken record  rofl3.gif  tongue.gif

prolly think of u, D ,cuz u had that heart avatar thingy up for awhile...ahhh who knows lol

oops

I googled it and the bands name is: DHT

wink.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Aug 30 2005, 07:02 PM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Aug 30 2005, 08:24 PM)

oops

I googled it and the bands name is: DHT

wink.gif

hahaha cool! biggrin.gif i'll have to check it out!

"Roll the bones" reminds me of 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 because that's the song we both take a wizz and re-up with some brewski on at Rush shows.

Archived