2015-2016 College Football thread

Aikenrooster

Bielema just shortened his free ride. No excuses for not playing better than mid season last year. Play calling sucked big time! QB can't throw a catchable pass when it counts. Pathetic performance by the offensive line. Wish we had the biggest O-line in the nation.

Oh wait.... :doh:

Sorry, man. I know the feeling.
  • Like 1

Bielema just shortened his free ride. No excuses for not playing better than mid season last year. Play calling sucked big time! QB can't throw a catchable pass when it counts. Pathetic performance by the offensive line. Wish we had the biggest O-line in the nation.

Somebody better be chewing on some pork butt this week. Big time!

Dude, after the way y'all finished last year, I've been telling everyone that Arkansas was going to win the west. At least this wasn't a conference game.

And, maybe y'all should quit playing the game in Little Rock, unless it's against LSU, which is the only team y'all seem to not struggle with there.

Jesus Christ. We're getting run out of our own stadium by KENTUCKY. Not Georgia, not LSU, not Arkansas, not Florida, not Alabama, not Auburn....

....f***ing KENTUCKY.... a basketball school. This is why I don't drink during football games.

• Like 1

Didn't the Arkansas coach complain about Ohio State cake schedule? Toledo Rockets??? Wow talk about karma biting you on the ass.. ;) Speaking of OSU cake serving today none to happy about Buckeyes lackadaisical win against Hawaii. Woke up in forth quarter to put the pretty rainbows away..
  • Like 1

Dude, after the way y'all finished last year, I've been telling everyone that Arkansas was going to win the west. At least this wasn't a conference game.

And, maybe y'all should quit playing the game in Little Rock, unless it's against LSU, which is the only team y'all seem to not struggle with there.

Hard to argue with that today Bro. Little Rock is a louder stadium than Fayetteville, even with 20,000 fewer fans. But nobody, players, coaches and fans got into the game today. two more years of guaranteed games in LR but after that I expect all home games to be in Fayeteville.

As they should be. Even though LR is 30 minutes from me vs 3 hours to Fayetteville.

OU beats UT.

Such a pathetic SEC performance today. :facepalm:

But wait, I thought the SEC was the preeminent, supreme, unparalleled, blah blah blah conference in the whole. entire WORLD?

The sports media and their sanctimonious fans sure think so.

It's early in the season my friend. Early.

Though it really sux!

OU beats UT.

But wait, I thought the SEC was the preeminent, supreme, unparalleled, blah blah blah conference in the whole. entire WORLD?

Nobody who actually watches ALL the games believes that.

Kentucky running out the clock. We scored a TD, went for 2, and fumbled, and UK cashed it in for 2. They won by 4.

I think the ole ball coach needs to retire.

Yeah, our message board is melting down. The fans are talking about who to hire and hoping Spurrier would retire, because everyone knows he has tenure and won't be fired.

The problem is: we've only won 1 conference championship on history and Spurrier has done the best of any coach. Yeah, I know that's not saying much, but we don't have tradition.

We'd have to get a young coach, who'd be committed, and now, Clemson is a power house again, and they're getting all the big in state recruits again. Ugh

OU beats UT.

I think the SEC is still one of the top conferences in the country. But there no longer considered invincible across the board. Like the B1G there's weak links along with competitive power houses.

OU beats UT.

I think the SEC is still one of the top conferences in the country. But there no longer considered invincible across the board. Like the B1G there's weak links along with competitive power houses.

I thoight the PAC12 was a better conference, across the board, last year, but, what do I know? I'm just a fan who watches the games.
  • Like 1

Meltdown from an Arkansas fan:

"Posted by SmackoverHawg on 9/12/15 at 9:08 pm to TheCheshireHog

quote:

It's what happens when you have a chicken shite QB that shits the bed in the red zone and a bunch of lard asses on the Oline that can't block for shite. Bad QB and fat ass, out of shape, pussy arse O-line=losing. #Uncommon is right. #Uncommon to talk that much shite and lose to motherfricking TOLDEO.

Not to mention....why in the frick did BA throw that last pass into the fricking bleachers?????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a POS!!!! He's worried about his TD/INT ratio, meanwhile is the losingest QB in UA history. frick him, frick Bert, frick the Oline, frick Jeff Long, frick Enos, frick the refs, frick injuries, frick excuses, frick Houston Nutt, frick Frank Broyles, frick Bobby Petrino, frick Paul Petrino, frick John L. Smith, frick Jack Crowe, frick Danny Ford, frick Joe Kines, frick Reggie Herring, frick Chaney, frick Wilford Brimley or whoever the old stupid frick D coordinator petrino had, frick anybody making excuses for this bullshite, frick losing, frick Little Rock, frick Fayetteville, frick the color red, frick the Japs for bombing Pearl Harbor and costing us Bear Bryant, frick Frank Broyles again for hiring Ken Hatfield instead of Jimmy Johnson, frick Lou Holtz, frick Dicky Nutt, frick Gus Malzahn and all the Springdale bitches he brought, frick Eddie Sutton, frick Mike Heath, frick Pelphrey, frick Mike Anderson, frick ESPN, frick ABC, NBC, CBS, Nickelodeon, Fox news, CNN, MSNBC, frick Ashley Madison, frick Bert....how'd I miss him? and if I didn't, frick Bert again, frick the SEC.

frick it all."

Wow!

• Like 1

OU beats UT.

I thoight the PAC12 was a better conference, across the board, last year, but, what do I know? I'm just a fan who watches the games.

Well, the PAC 12 did have the best bowl record of any of the major conferences last year.

PAC 12 is off to a sucky start this year, though.

Anyway, imo, it is simply a fact that the SEC has been the best conference over the past 10 years or so, taken as a whole. Hell, the SEC won 7 National Championships in a row during that span. with 4 different teams, and typically had the best bowl record of the major conferences each year on top of that.

The SEC may be slipping in power relative to other conferences, though. Will be interesting to see how it stacks up this year.